for Gone Forever?

2/25/2017 c4 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ vv
7/11/2012 c4 Guest
at first, shes all crying and mushy, but then, when she is about to burn the shroud, she sees percy, just like lalalala leaning on the amphithheater, at his own funeral, and shes like, WHAT THE FREAK?
9/10/2011 c3 4LeahLucy
This is a great story that you've started, here! I always like when writers talk about different points of view without changing the original story. I really hope you continue!

You have very good spelling and grammar for the most part, which is refreshing after reading so many misspelled fics.

The only bit of advice that I have for you is to watch the amount of [...]'s that you use, because it kind of takes away from the text. Plus, I can't imagine Annabeth pausing that much.

Anyway, awesome story, and I'll be looking forward to more! :)
9/8/2011 c2 Yellowtomato
Great job! Continue writing this story, I really love it!
9/7/2011 c1 6Wheel Then
Good, very good
9/7/2011 c1 6GirlonFire23
:D Update soon! I really like this!