FanFiction.Net
for I Can't Help Myself

9/9/2011 c1 scentasia
Beautiful! I loved it!
9/8/2011 c1 22ExceptionallyOrdinary
Awww, weirdly enough, it sound s like something I would do... Haha... Curious to know, what was that thing that Percy Weasley said?

Also, when am I going to get to read "Here We Go Again"? I really like it and can't Wait to read your version of Albus Severus Potter's birth (Mine made him a New Years Baby :D)...

Anyways, hearts,

G-j.a.l-H
9/8/2011 c1 28Stina58
Ahhhh :)
9/8/2011 c1 28Miss Rose Weasley
This is very sweet. I'm glad you're writing HP fanfiction again. But please, when you will update "Here We Go Again"?
9/8/2011 c1 Guest
WHAT DID PERCY SAY?/ I HAVE TO KNOW! IT WILL KEEP ME UP AT NIGHT!

nice story, btw. whos point of view is it?
9/8/2011 c1 7millerycafro
Cuteee
9/8/2011 c1 8Dancing Through The Afterlife
Please please please please please please please please please please please please write more? This is a well written story! Amazing! Thank you!~Princess... xx

P.S.

Couldnyou please read and review my stories? Thank you! xx
9/8/2011 c1 trtldx123
This was so sweet!
9/8/2011 c1 25Sugarplumjellygum
I am confused!

What just happened?

The question?

What were they fighting about?

What did Harry do?
9/8/2011 c1 10Misses Prongs
Awwww! I reaaaally liked this! :) 3
9/7/2011 c1 50ShelPenguin
I love the story(: But what is the question about? What did Percy say?
9/7/2011 c1 2Stephanie O
Wow! Such a sweet, romantic story...boy, that's the understatement of the week! There are no words to express what I mean. This just goes beyond everything I've ever thought of as romantic, and then some...more than I've ever wished for in my wildest imagination thinking of what I'd want in a relationship. Ginny is so lucky to have a sweet, romantic, loving guy like Harry!

What was the "low blow" that the Weasley boys made the mistake of saying, anyway? I was really interested in seeing exactly what happened, and so disappointed when nothing further was said!
9/7/2011 c1 6lilbunny98
AWWW! :D So sweet! Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside- really made me happy (trust me, not all fanfics do that, only the ones that are well written) You are just such a beautiful writer- and from what I know a lovely person. Keep writing, huh, because you have a rare gift- the gift of writing. No matter what those idiot flamers may say, don't listen to them. You have a way with words, Lyric. Do me a favor, NEVER and i repeat NEVER EVER stop writing. It would make me and dozens of others sad. I really don't know what else to say except thank you for your kind words, and I am now returning the favor. I am waiting for the day when I see a book published, written by Lyric Medlie. You insipried me to write fanific, and without you, I would not have been a fanfic author. So, like I stated above, never give up, follow your dreams, and most of all- have fun!

XOXOXOXOXOXO,