for Satisfaction

6/7 c4 Demonica-Death
I love this story! Please update!
11/30/2019 c4 39Setsuna24
I read the first part of this and loved it, then i found that there was a second part and dove into it with gusto but im saddened to see its not finished and has not been updated for a long time. do you plan on working on this again? is it crossposted with more chapters somewhere else?
2/15/2019 c4 MillieBelle
Please update! i've been waiting for the next update since 2012. This is a great story so please dont drop it.
7/15/2016 c4 1kaisonsheart
oh my. I do hope that you are planning on continuing this story. Its a fun read, and i would like to see if he realizes who Kousui is ;) best of luck for you and yours!
12/13/2015 c4 2kaiirine
I know its been a while but i hope you continue to update this story...enjoyed it btw
12/2/2013 c4 1davycrockett100
keep it up
10/28/2013 c4 2AgnetCoCo
Please don't giv up on this story
4/7/2013 c4 vampireharry the 2
This awesome! I hope you'll continue it! TTFN, I'm off to read another of your stories!
4/5/2013 c4 1zack the wolf
more it is a great story
7/26/2012 c4 176Firehedgehog
soo continue please
10/31/2011 c3 11CatWriter
I see why there is only 2 reviews for this story. Three chapters in and only a possible guess at who is Harry in this so called Harry Potter story. Guess what if you make a Harry Potter story and list Harry as the main character, you have to actually have Harry Potter in at some point, usually in the first chapter in order to keep your readers in it. If in the first chapter you choose to change his name that's fine for some readers, as long as they know the character was originally named Harry Potter. Me, I say if the character is no longer named at least Harry, then it not a Harry Potter story anymore, but that's just me.

Outside of one line that said, "Potters and their redheads." There is no mention of Harry Potter or any recognizable Potter characters, so why would any HP fan read this? So in short, either put Harry in your story and just call it a 12 kingdoms story and be done with it.

Catwriter
10/12/2011 c1 4darkyshana
love the first story, cant wait for the next updates
9/9/2011 c1 1Advent of Insanity
Yay~~~! *cheers* its up! =D

I would dance if I could, but I can't so~~~ *mental happy dance*

Yay! I loved the first chapter so far, and the title's an interesting choice. I'd ask what it means, but as I'm unsure of the repercussions, I shan't.

You are AWESOME. Please keep up the good work~~

And now, off to find that fic you recommended by "lord of the pheonix(phoenix?)"~

~~AoI: Advent of Insanity