for Destiny's Choice

7/9/2012 c7 wendums
Interesting and different I enjoyed but felt it ended suddenly. Thankks for sharing
9/15/2008 c7 Smm91
Update soon! I love this story and can't wait to read the rest of it! :D
8/7/2005 c7 accalia seaflame shadowwind
This story is amasing!

I love it!

Plees right mor!

I realy realy wont to know what happenes next.
1/27/2004 c7 2wizard116
More! i can't wait for the rest. please post soon!
9/29/2003 c7 5Dragonsdaughter1
I dearly wish that we had the next few minutes of conersation, it would be highly amusing.
3/22/2003 c7 melissa
You have to update! I need to know what happens next! It is a wonderful story. I know college must be busy but please spend a couple of hours working on the story. I love it!
3/19/2003 c7 kapies
great story! I am not much of a reviewer, so I would just like to say UPDATE SOON!
3/10/2003 c2 29Dreamwind1
I really REALLY like this story! Please write more SOON! I can't wait anymore.I'll end up pulling all my hair out. lol.
12/15/2002 c7 LeopardDance
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT! MORE! MORE! I absolutely love it! Hey...wait a minute...Why haven't you updated?
12/9/2002 c7 5drunkenfairy
I hope everything is well for you! Just reread the story and I wanted to let you know I enjoyed it even more a second time through. Hope to see more of your work soon. :)
11/7/2002 c7 Guest
Just like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I wish there were more chapters, but I understand how little free-time there can be. It was amusing to read about a main character that didn't just meekly sit back and let things happen to her after experiencing such a tramautic event.
11/3/2002 c7 19Shinigami-chan
you...must...write...MORE! I mean, how con you just leave it off right there? They just found out that she is from another world and Talia asks if they were the characters in books, and you leave it off! Please! You must continue this soon!

Shinigami-chan
10/9/2002 c7 jessica
I absolutely love ur story! Both Destiny's Choice and Herald of Ice are awesome! Also i have the same problem with reading my own writing, i have to go back and fix it all! Please update soon, I'm really into the story and i really, really want to know whats going to happen next!
10/6/2002 c1 Tristla
I just wanted to express my heartiest approval. This is well written ~and interesting, something that very rarely happens when people write a "mary-sue" story. Which I ~Do Not~ mean as an insult in the least. Mary sue is fun-as long as she isin't perfect, lovely and therefore, boring as hell-thank the gods, Devon isn't any of those. :) Please Keep going I sooo wanna see what you do with this.
9/10/2002 c7 1Aileen2
I love this! It's one of the best, I've read at least! I do agree with others, about Firesong. Maybe a little less of the before-stoms behaivor, but I like how you explained it. More of Firesong? More story? Soon? *big puppy-eyes*
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »