for Destiny's Choice

8/31/2002 c7 Sitara2
this is wondrously amusing, well-written, and all-in-all, very fun to read. i have no problem with devon delivering a good punch to firesong, however, i think your portrayal of him isn't entirely accurate. he's full of himself, yes, but he's also tayledras and knows the power of companions and is in proper awe of them, and also knows that a companion wouldn't choose a criminal. i never really liked his character, but misty *did* give him character growth and he most likely wouldn't act like that.

I cannot wait until the next installment! It's really very good.
8/28/2002 c7 WePo
Yeah! More?
8/27/2002 c7 Blackened Heart
I love this chappy I wander what Silverfoxes look means.
8/26/2002 c7 Tammy
Beautiful story! I cannot wait for the next installment for this one. Keep up the good work.
8/26/2002 c7 Tammy
8/25/2002 c7 10Herald Mistylenna
I like it. This is getting very interesting.
8/25/2002 c7 Spooky Fyre
Ouch. I'd hate to go through that...poor Devon. Really good! I usually hate Mary-Sue's as a rule but this one and a few others that I've read are REALLY good. So I leave you with this: WOW! ^^
8/25/2002 c7 Cynthia
This is interesting, I've often thought about what might happen if someone got from here to Valdemar. It's well written too, and I'm just wondering what Talia etc are going to think when they realise that they're all being written about, thoughts and all...
8/24/2002 c6 41Songwind
Hello! I just read all six of your chapters and I have to say this is one of the best girl-into valdemar stories I have seen thus far. It's got the right touch of angst in it, and I can't blame her for not liking Firesong- at some points he can be the most irritating guy, like when he starts considering using his power over An'desha, and then even more irritating when he gets self-pitying. I think the scars really did him some good, in a way. Oh well. Anyway, I can't wait to see how she convinces the Council about the picture. Will they do a Truth Spell on her? Please, please continue soon- you are now officially in my faves.
8/22/2002 c1 A.M
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a new chapter, the story is great:)
8/22/2002 c1 A.M
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a new chapter, the story is great:)
8/16/2002 c6 10Herald Mistylenna
If you don't hurry up with this story, I will go insane not knowing what happens!
8/14/2002 c6 Spooky Fyre
You are a cruel and evil person! But I find this story extremely funny. I love it when people aren't displayed at sugary sweet. ^^
8/14/2002 c6 Raisa Sharpclaws
Ooo! Good story. If you don't finish it I will be very mad!
8/13/2002 c6 5Stripes McKee