for Famiglia

7/17/2013 c14 176Firehedgehog
duh duh duh
7/17/2013 c14 PlasmaCrowned
I love this story. I would somehow be happy if Harry and Takeshi went together, since unlike Tsuna, Takeshi doesn't like like anyone in the canon. The story's great without that having to happen though...
7/17/2013 c14 15Yizuki
Oh snap! So Harry finally reveals his magic huh? Wonder how he'll react to that? Blab or run away? Both scenarios provide some interesting character interactions. Although Gokudera and the others are incapacitated right now so maybe the confrontation will get postponed so that Everyone can hear Harry's explanation. That'd be cool.

Your stories timeline confuses me though. They go to Italy, THEN face Kokuyo? I should've realized with MM out of prison, but meeting Tsuna's grandfather seems like something that should have happened much later, so I got a little disoriented in this chapter. Great work though! I look forward to reading more!
7/17/2013 c14 Asherit
So now, the secret is out... Does Reborn knows of the wizarding world, or will he also be surprised ? And does one of the others know too ?
7/17/2013 c14 4kwerli
please make more its awsome
7/16/2013 c14 19exaigon
Oops poor Harry! I can't wait for the next chapter
7/16/2013 c14 40Yoruko Rhapsodos
*pouts* Why does everyone ignore Estraneo's crimes in favor of making Mukuro look like he's nothing but a twisted villain? & how do criminals have the right to arrest fellow criminals?
7/16/2013 c14 6PSML
Yay! I love it!
7/16/2013 c4 12SensiblyTainted
Harry's showing some temper. I like that.
7/16/2013 c3 SensiblyTainted
Did Harry use magic? Is Reborn going to train him to do some things without a wand?
7/16/2013 c2 SensiblyTainted
Love this! Just as good as the first, if not better! (blush) Sorry but who is Hana again? Is this the girl that likes babies or the girl Tsuna is in love with? Oh! And I just wanted to say I can't wait for Harry's magic to enter the picture! What will Reborn do with that? Hahaha!
7/16/2013 c1 SensiblyTainted
Love this crossover! Didn't think I would, but you surprised me. I am very impressed with the chapter length as well as the good grammar. I like how everyone is pretty close to canon. Can't wait to read more!
6/27/2013 c13 9DarkenedRose24
Awww. Can't wait for more. -smiles eagerly-
6/23/2013 c13 Ryuze
I have really enjoyed your story. I do have a few questions though. When Harry was hit with the diying will bullet, what was his regret and what was his flame? Is Gokudera still going to be obsesivly against Harry, or will that change sense Harry took a bullet for Tsuna? What does Gokudera think of Harry living at an abondonded shrine by himself? I am looking forward to more of your story.
6/16/2013 c13 6PSML
Yay! I love it! can't wait to see what happens next!
449 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »