for Famiglia

6/4/2013 c13 Dareagon
Love it!
Update soon please
5/31/2013 c13 15Yizuki
Oh man. Why? Why there? What's Gokudera going to do? Talk? Apologize? Try to kill Harry? What? You have to let me know. Please, please, please continue soon!
5/29/2013 c13 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
5/13/2013 c12 1Nuriko Kurosaki
Welp. Didn't mean to send it out like that. Was going to edit it so it wouldn't be so raw and make sense and hopefully not be too harsh but I accidentally sent it. So I will just finish it up here

He likes the affection Molly and the weasleys give him. But I was going to say if you want him to be like that then it's your story and it would be too late now seeing as its already 13 chapters in.

Also you introduced Kikyo but for what purpose? Is it for later? Like how Amano introduced Irie the never ever mentioned him again till the future arc?

As for the girls I love how you aren't making them to be weak and useless because they do have so so much potential. Althought this mission was sudden for all of them and they really haven't been trained for that kind of stuff but that goes for the boys too.

I hope Gokudera doesn't do anything stupid to make the others dislike him more.

I think I'll just leave my review like this for now. I'm sorry if its harsh.
5/13/2013 c13 Nuriko Kurosaki
Alright...here goes. Okay so I've been reading your story and there's so many things I love and almost as many that I don't...

I love that you gave Hana more of a chance to be more of a side character and to be strong!

I hate that you basically kicked Gokudera out. He learns as he is around Tsuna. But you have Tsuna basically tell him to get out and not explain and calm him

I love how much of a family everyone is being

But It feels as if Harry would rather just stay with them all in Japan forever. He really isn't trying all that hard to go back to the wizard world. Harry had a hard life with the dursleys and yes they did abuse him but when he found out he was a wizard it was very exciting and a means to escape! He loved being in this whole world and loves that he has magic! But here it feels as if he wants to just forget about it and for get about his friends and life over there. I feel as if you aren't even going to have him go back to hogwarts which he feels like is a home to him!

I understand in some cases of abuse the person does not like to be touched but that's not really the case for Harry? Like he is neglected in the dursley house so he loves the affecti
5/4/2013 c1 Petshop
I was interested in this fic until I ran into the pile of total grammar-vocab fail that has been passed as Japanese here. It really doesn't make sense and makes me cringe horribly to read. As a rule I don't really enjoy Japanese inserted into English fics, but can overlook it if it is minuscule and done properly. It would be best to get someone who actually knows Japanese to check your work, or better yet, just get rid of it and put the Japanese parts in italics. I'm pretty sure the work would not suffer at all and would in fact read more smoothly while avoiding irritating those with a stronger grasp of the language.

Petshop
5/4/2013 c13 Estelle Lumene
Oh no! *la gasp* Gokudera! O.O What's gonna to happen next?
Bill and Dino... Wow *giggle* cute and unexpected))
please continue
4/20/2013 c13 GlorifiedGenuis
loved it; and the way you ended it was a perfect cliffy. hope you update soon. I am a faithful fan, so I'll be looking forward to it.
4/18/2013 c13 Guest
Nooooo! Why'd you have to stop there? Fuck!
yay he's been discovered
4/18/2013 c13 18exaigon
I cant wait for the next chapter !
4/18/2013 c13 176Firehedgehog
ohh.. nice
4/18/2013 c13 PlasmaCrowned
Such finesse to your cliffhanger...I bet Harry used to talk that way about Molly Weasley's cooking.
Also, I would have thought Dino and Bill were talking about rescuing Tsuna again, had Harry not reacted the way he did. Hmm...
4/18/2013 c13 Asherit
So, now, Gokudera will know where Harry lives...
449 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »