for Famiglia

4/18/2013 c13 2DarkAdarah
That momment Dino/Bill left me ... O...O xd xd xd Thanks for the update my dear! And mmmmm Gokudera was in Italy and the fight? I can't recall XD Poor Harry, he want to stay in Japan with the gang...( And Takeshi and him seem to start to get really close, I love it XD Bye until the next update! )
4/18/2013 c13 vampireharry the 2
Another awesome chapter! It seems one of Harry's secrets have been found out! I can't wait to see what happens! Keep up the great work!
4/18/2013 c13 TNM-Writer
Oh. Him...I FORGOT ABOUT GOKUDERA!
4/18/2013 c13 1Sofie Eolas Holmes
Awesome chapter :) Looking forward to more ;)
Is there a Japanese MOM ? Cause if there was, then there should be a bank, which he could maybe become emancipated, or at the very least use some of his money? He should have pretty much considered that his dad is a pureblood lord(?)
4/18/2013 c13 2Emerald Lylythia
Nice chapter.
Thanks for it. Hoping to read the next one soon.
4/17/2013 c13 IAmTheTaintedAngel
Great job!
4/15/2013 c12 12lance215
i love this fic...but i dont know a thing...when is this fic happen? after mukuros's arc? varia'arc? uture's arc? you should explain it cause it can be a little confuse!
i really like it, its amazing and really funny and nice! i cant wait for the yaoi! i really love takeshixharry, even morre than hibarixharrY!(and that means a lot! XD)
continue it soon cause i cant wait for it!

kisses!
4/12/2013 c12 1Sofie Eolas Holmes
Uh oh, that doesn’t sound good, but then again… They ARE mafioso ;)
Oh well…. I’m looking forward to your update :)
Have a nice day :)
Btw…. Love the story :)
4/6/2013 c12 GlorifiedGenuis
Deserves an Oscar. I hope you update soon. I'd like to see a little bit more of yamamoto and harry: or may a little bit of yamamoto's pov. What does he really think of Harry?...anyway, you left on a cliffy, hopefully when you update it will be extra long...that's just a hint. lol.
4/5/2013 c12 majishan
it doesn't seem right how bill just popped out of nowhere, i know that you maybe have a reason or something but still...
4/1/2013 c12 IAmTheTaintedAngel
Great job!
3/30/2013 c12 3XxShadowfangxX
Love your story look forward to reading more!
3/21/2013 c12 TNM-Writer
Dear. Effing. God. I read this with a sense of anticipation and worry; what was going to happen next? Would Harry stay? Would anyone figure out his past? To say that I'm interested in this is like called Mt. Everest a hill. Now, I cant help but wonder what Bill is going to do; it's obvious to me that he's very new to Muggle fighting, despite being the friend of a Mafia boss, the fact that he froze just enforcing that in my mind.
I cant help but wonder what Harry's plan is as well. Knowing our dear little Potter, it's got something in it that's self sacrificing, and I'm pretty sure that he's going to get hurt saving Tsuna, Haru, Hana or Takeshi in this. Or maybe Bill.
While I'm thinking about this, I noticed something. I don't consider this a fictional tale anymore in my mind; I consider almost real. Your way with words is freaking amazing. I cant wait to find out what happens next! Please hurry, or I might die (figuratively) of having to wait so long! I'm worried for my little Harry!
3/15/2013 c12 19exaigon
I cant wait for the next chapter!
3/10/2013 c12 Guest