for Famiglia

3/8/2013 c12 Guest
Sweet!
3/9/2013 c12 2Emerald Lylythia
It was nice ! Thanks for the chapter !
3/9/2013 c12 PlasmaCrowned
Um does the language their all speaking match up? Does Bill know Japanese? Is Harry completely fluent in Japanese now? Does Harry know Italian?
3/8/2013 c9 4Seithr-Kairy
you know... when I re-read this story, I just realized something... /What/ happened when Harry was shot with Dying Will Bullet? would you please be a dear and wrote a spin-off about it... OR

was the DWB defective, when forced against Harry's Magic? Magic, after all, said to be a more or less a sentient being that would do everything they could to protect their wielder... or at least, when they're still not-adult-yet, a.k.a the "Accidental Magic"...

Soo... would you? explain it more, I meant?
3/8/2013 c12 Tsume28
Woot! So happy about the update :) I really like the different POVs you have in this chapter. And LetsDOThis! Harry is so adorable.
3/8/2013 c12 vampireharry the 2
Awesome, you updated! They're finally getting to Tsuna, yay! Keep up the amazing work!
3/8/2013 c12 Kazukimi
Bill... didn't do anything when danger fall on him. That not a surprise, most of british wizards like more to let themself get killed by crying or running away than to fight. I don't think voldemort and his death eaters will win if the wizards move together.

Hana was cool, Harry too in that fight3
and i wanna see what it's Harry's plan to save Tsuna _
3/7/2013 c12 Asherit
Bill... Is useless in fight, in this chapter
3/7/2013 c12 3FiyoriTakeshi
Fuck yes...I love your fic 3
3/6/2013 c11 5Lunary
As for the beta I send you a pm already

As for the ff I guess it's okay the way you update it and only sometimes the story gets a little confusing because I can perfectly understand why he disregards his magic and resolve to use the muggle way of things, but I think Yamamoto will have a hand in Harrys choice in the end to stay or leave.

I look forward how you will handle the upcoming chapters.

As for mistakes nobody is perfect which includes me. But sometimes just look out for the setence structure or the time you use and try to use the space key on your keyboard, because sometimes you forgot it and some words were stuck together in the end.

Also try to look it over before updating, because I did the same and after I had it up I realized oh my god what the fuck and had to look it over and fix it.

Anyway I look forward to the nect chapter on how you will continue with the story.
3/3/2013 c11 3ThePizzaManToughtMe
Yes i love how you brought bill in. he is one of my favorite hp characters. i love the fanfic and cant wait for the update.
3/3/2013 c11 whitneysixx
please update this!
2/27/2013 c11 medd
interesting so far! :)
2/17/2013 c11 mochilera
Wow buwnísimo fic, es la primera vez que he leido un crossover de estos dos y realmente me ha enganchado, no puedo esperar para el siguiente capítulo.
2/17/2013 c11 12lance215
nooooo! whhy did you stop here! i ove your fic, and i hope harry never comes back to howarts or england, and YOU WONT MAKE HARRY SUFFER, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!
i love takeshi and harry, they re soooo cute!, i want them together soon XD
you have to continue it cause i cant wait for it!...ionly one question
this is after future arc? mukuro arc? arcoballenos arc? simon arc?...when is this story?
and i miss hibari! i want hibari to beat someone to death!
continue it soon