for Famiglia

2/3/2013 c11 15Yizuki
Great chapter! As always. Every time I come back to this story I find myself hungry for more. You combine these two different worlds in such an amazing way. Oh no! Bill Weasley is there! What'll happen now?! Will the wizarding world rescue Harry? Will Tsuna and the others find out about magic and Harry's fame?

As for how the story is progressing, I wouldn't worry. Your pacing may be a little slow, but it works. I never get bored reading the chapters you've written and everything seems to progress at a very natural pace.

I'd let up a bit on Gokudera though. I've grown surprisingly fond of him, and while I understand his hostility and anger, it doesn't mean that I always enjoy it. Don't get me wrong, I think the way you've written it is great. Not everyone has-or even SHOULD-automatically fall in love with Harry. Gokudera's role is crucial and you play it very well, giving him just enough humanity that we still feel sympathy for him as a character, even when we growl at his mean spirited comments and attitude. However, I think Harry and Gokudera have more in common with one another than they have differences. If Hayato would just relax enough to see that I think they could be great friends. It's one of the reasons I dislike their arguements so much. So while I think our favorite silver haired bomber should still be prickly, I'm ready for some gruff-heartfelt bonding for the two.

But that's just my opinion. This is your story. And while feedback is nice, it should ultimately be YOU who decides what happens.
1/27/2013 c11 Guest
While the pacing can be slow I think it woelrks for this story. You might want to let up on Gokudera though. His refusal to accept Harry isn't a problem yet, but if they don't find some way for them to connect and get along I'd start considering it bashing.
1/28/2013 c11 12Kai Chen
update pls
1/27/2013 c11 2Hotaru Mirai-96
Awsome chapter, please update soon! :)
1/20/2013 c11 Guest
please continue
1/21/2013 c11 24shanagi95
Sad that Harry appear not much here...
1/20/2013 c11 12XxAlysxX
What?! Bill is there?! Really? A Man, just looking at your ending notes I see that you've done some homework to ensure that all the characters and familiga are really from the KHR-verse. Impressive considering you could had just created things up. It's also good that you kept the language barrier in with Bill and Harry because they don't know anything that could help.
1/20/2013 c11 2GreenDrkness
so does Bill figure out that the Harry in the group is THE Harry Potter?
Keep on the writes
1/20/2013 c11 Inoure
I'm quite happy with how this fic is going. Its the perfect blend of plot slow and fast
1/20/2013 c11 vampireharry the 2
Great chapter as usual!
1/20/2013 c11 2DarkAdarah
So good! Love this story, it has slash, long chapters, and a good Harry, although young but very good nonetheless :) :) And yeah I am a yamamoto/Harry :P Waiting for more and kisses my dear :d
1/20/2013 c11 PlasmaCrowned
Noo! I hate where it ended. Great writing though.
1/20/2013 c6 DarkAdarah
Question: Where is Harry staying at? You know his house where he sleeps... :) Awesome fic :D
1/20/2013 c11 1CrystalHeart27
Bill. Oh my god, Bill. I truly am dying to know just what his purpose is in this story and how his friendship with Dino came about. :3 Seriously, great twist!
1/20/2013 c11 2loyalwolf21
great chapter! this story is amazing, its well worded and defiantly well thought out. i did have a question though. ive been trying to read between the lines for the pairings, i don't actually think you came out and told us who they were going to be. so i was wondering who the pairings are going to be? if there are going to be pairings.
regardless i love this story cant wait for up-dates!
-loyalwolf21