for Famiglia

1/9/2018 c16 Guest
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
1/8/2018 c1 2Tsornin Sungold
OMG Thank you. You are the best. You are literally the first person I have ever met/seen/read that has ever distinguished between blowing Marge up and inflating her. I understand the concept that she blew up like a balloon, but seriously no one ever says that last part. I have had 15 years of a very different mental image every time someone used that terminology.

Like, "Harry, didn't you once explode your Aunt? You should have had way less trouble with the Snatchers." "What!? What gave you that idea? I've never exploded anyone!" "You said you blew her up." "I meant like a balloon." "Well, you need to learn to be more specific."

I don't even care what else happens in the rest of the story. You could make me desperately love every character in here and murder them and their pets messily. You can have every conversation deteriorate into "Doink" "What'd you say" "Doink," and I wouldn't care. You can turn every chapter after this one into an Author's Note, and it wouldn't faze me.

In the first half of the first chapter you made this story a masterpiece, and nothing anyone says can move me from this position.

Thank you for this story.
10/14/2017 c12 Guest
Magic! I want to see some magic!
9/18/2017 c16 29YokaiAngel
Awesome!~~~~
7/29/2017 c16 7Enishi-Haru
Hello Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
5/12/2017 c16 4Kyara Holw
Girl /boy... THIS IS AMAZING! Come back please.
4/9/2017 c11 Yurei-san
BIIIIILLLLL!
4/9/2017 c8 Yurei-san
Gokudera seems obsessed with tsuna
I mean like Creeper/Stalker obsessed
4/9/2017 c6 Yurei-san
Wait where is Hedwig?
1/13/2017 c14 7Xyori Nadeshiko
Oh oh q respondera harry ahora jejejej
1/9/2017 c11 3Benthos
wao, I didn't know that Ganauche is a squid
11/26/2016 c16 1emmalilly21
please please please tell me that the minister is yokai!
11/25/2016 c9 emmalilly21
Sooo Harry has no Flame?
7/30/2016 c16 Inevitable Conclusion
I can't believe it's been 2 years and I still come back to read this masterpiece... X3 3
6/14/2016 c16 42Crowny
Hi! I must say that I read your story all the afternoon and evening and I love it, really. I read instead of learn my stuff for the university ahah,.but that's not the point. I'm really happy few chapters are in editing and I hope your beta will finish it soon, good luck or it's work (?) to him/her. I don't know how say it correctly (i'm french) but you know what I mean! It goes the same for you. Thx for this awesome fic and see you soon!
449 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »