for Famiglia

4/27/2015 c13 Ox King
This story is falling apart. What happened? Did Harry forget that he is a wizard? What about point me spells to find places. How about protecting himself with shield spells? You are making Harry a into a wuss. I'm frustrated because Reborn would never take an interest in Harry the way he is.
4/29/2015 c16 2Nihatclodra
well, this certainly doesn't update often... nearly a full year since the last chapter...
4/28/2015 c14 Nihatclodra
I'm a bit upset that he didn't go back to hogwarts... but can you at least have him continue his magical education? At least as self-study?
4/22/2015 c16 Guest
This is great, i hope you can update you very much for writing this and allowing everyone to read it.
4/6/2015 c16 aki
i love this story so far please update sometimes
3/21/2015 c16 Dao
I Love your Story, I hope you Update soon :)
1/24/2015 c3 3brnkofeternity06
This is moving a little too fast. Shouldn't he tell them he's a wizard before he agrees to be a part of the Vongola Family?
1/24/2015 c2 brnkofeternity06
First he rescued Mrs. Sawada and now Hana! Wow! Haha
1/24/2015 c1 brnkofeternity06
I already like it! I'm gonna read more though! Haha
12/14/2014 c16 hj
great story, can't wait for more. will sirius live with harry in japan? will japanes goblins help harry claim his inheritence? will harry have magical tutors? will harry get green card or japanes citienship?
12/15/2014 c16 MangoPeanutSituation
Huh? Wait, did Harry just leave the most trouble prone group in Japan, alone, headed by REBORN, in the middle of Magical Japan?
12/15/2014 c12 MangoPeanutSituation
Just wondering, since magic and electronics don't mix, why didn't the wizards just throw a Reducto or something at the box?
11/7/2014 c16 4Choas Babe
Oooohhh! Harry is so going to regret letting his Family near magical explosives. Gokudera at the very least will be more then happy to let bygones be bygones for that sort of armament. Though, I do wonder what kind of Flame Harry has. He's not a Sky, but I don't think he's Earth Flamed either, he enjoys being in the air too much. Maybe, a type of Cloud? Hmm...

Fantastic story! I love Harry's back and forth on the issue of going back to Hogwarts. If he does, and he still goes in the Tournament? Britain can kiss his butt good-bye. But I imagine he'd find parts of Britain hugely annoying now, and I can see him longing for his shrine.
10/27/2014 c1 Marshmallow1827
how old is Harry?
10/11/2014 c16 6xxSnowxxAngelxx
OMG I love this story! Please update again soon! YAY, Harry is trying to free Sirius (at least with the Japanese Ministry)! Again, I. LOVE. THIS. STORY!
450 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »