for Famiglia

5/1/2014 c15 3Hount-Walf
Good story and chapter...please continue soon.

UPDATE SOON!
4/27/2014 c15 1DarkDHeritage
Update?
4/20/2014 c15 pasopeacock4682
Good story. Keep it up! I liked how you made the funeral wreaths fit into the story.
4/1/2014 c15 3Another Anonymous Annoyance
Well! This was a suprise! Here I was expecting some half-hearted mary-sueish thing that seems to plague KHR crossovers but this actually worked! Got me hooked too! Can't wait to see what yo do next!

AAA
3/25/2014 c15 4Tempest S
Im perplexed. I'm not sure why you even gave Harry a gun. He hasn't shot at ANYBODY or ANYTHING! Instead he uses it like a club! Why not just give him a club? Or a staff or nun chucks or other weapons that are used in non-lethal ways? Hell a frying pan would be more useful at this point. At least it has a handle making it easier to swing and its thicker making it easier to hit your target. If he's not going to use it, what's the point of having it? Plus I'm not sure a gun is even Harry's style. He NEVER used lethal force, even against Voldemort. A gun is pretty much only useful for shooting and killing things. Harry doesn't kill. He does have a whip though. And a book about wizard society that he's apparently not read. And magic that aside from the last chapter, he's pretty much given up in this story. He said he wanted both worlds but he's living like he's a complete muggle and I thought it said he wasn't going back to Hogwarts so he's also given up learning anymore magic past his third year which taught him few useful spells. He's pretty much abandoned his magic so far. He's not trying to live in both worlds. In fact, aside from missing his friends, he doesn't care about magic. If you're wanting him to have both worlds, you're going to have to do something cause he's failing. Badly. Plus he does seem to have forgotten that he DOES have money. It's just in a vault watched over by goblins. In England. And I have no idea what month it is now in this story. Or why Harry was going to school with them. And what happened to Ron's response about missing the World Cup? I can't see him letting it go just like that. Some clarification would be helpful. Thanks. (Sorry if this came across as rude or mean)
3/24/2014 c14 Seere Klein
It wasnt explained what happened when gokudera was at the bottom of the shrine ; A;
3/17/2014 c15 3DGfleetfox
Don't leave us hanging... I wanna see their reactions to Harry's reveal! Ciao!
3/5/2014 c15 12lance215
waaaaaaaa! i love this cap! i really cant wait to read more of this amazing fic! is so perfect! you have to contineu it soon cause i cant really stop reading it! it gonna be yaoi/slash?
continue it please!

kisses!
2/27/2014 c15 Mashkai30
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
2/16/2014 c15 2Koizumi Rokai
When I first found your story, I could not help but be so estatic! I even finished reading this story non stop for two days! You can not believe how devastated I felt in my heart when I came to the end of Ch.15! This STORY HAS GOTTEN MY HEART IN SUCH A TURMOIL! I CAN'T WAIT FOR CH.16!
1/8/2014 c3 10Amu4ever
Huh...this chapter is somehow annoying...why would Harry not try and use his magic? He didn't even think about it. Not that he could have used it with other people around, but he could have used it in the previous night when there was only Hanna and the pervert. He could have distracted Hana. Or in the night with Tsunas mother. Again he could have distracted. And when he thought he was seriously going to get injured, why didn't he use it? I mean he could have cared less, if he got in jail when he thought he could die. And why did you mention Harry nearly getting his wand broken for attacking the demonts? I mean he DID defend himself from the dementors in third year, but he was at the school grounds at this time so he was allowed to use magic. The nearly getting his wand broken thing happens in 5. year not in the third.
1/8/2014 c1 Amu4ever
Wow! Wow! WOW! Just amazing!
12/31/2013 c6 Guest
Um what happened to the language barrier?
1/1/2014 c15 3Akayuki Novak
Huh. I wonder who saw Sirius. Wouldn't it be just his luck if it was Irie? I doubt it though. I'm having trouble remembering my red-heads other than the Weasleys though. Poor Harry has to go and explain magic now. And there are a lot more people here in the Sawada house than before.
12/29/2013 c15 18XinnLajgin
Wow somebody really doesn't like Lupin. And considering all his trouble started because he didn't trust em' in the first place, and then Lupin still tried to help clear his name anyway you'd think he'd learn from assuming stuff, or is he? I wonder just how much Harry's going to tell his famiglia and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
449 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »