FanFiction.Net
for The Secret

12/10/2019 c1 Ginger713
Very cute story! I had a feeling that it was Roy dressed up as Santa...or someone else! Shows what a great friend Johnny is going IMMEDIATELY to Roy's defense.

But, someone needs to tell Jennifer something, so she won't keep thinking her Mommy is cheating on her Daddy.
6/27/2018 c1 4shdurrani
I know this was written in 2011 but I just had to make a comment. Without reading the story, I had already figured out what the sub-plot was. I had already started humming tunes to "I saw mommy kissing santa clause" when I loaded the story up. Thanks for the Laugh.

Alex
3/24/2015 c1 Cassandra30
Excellent! Very cute!
1/14/2015 c1 10Kamkats
Wait a minute, did somebody steal this? They had a story just like this called, "You saw who kissing?" or, did you steal from them? I'm confused. But, really sweet story. So funny! :)
12/14/2011 c1 eroticwriter
Just have to say this was really cute. So many of the stories on here are about the angst and the guys getting hurt. This was refreshing and fun. Loved it!
9/13/2011 c1 15DixieDavenport
Well, no, of course not, ... but didn't see Johnny leaving that partially dressed remark alone! Loved it!
9/9/2011 c1 14Neemps
Cute. I'd love to be on his naughty list.
9/9/2011 c1 21ClearingSky
Hahaha! Nice!
9/8/2011 c1 10rosebud26
LOL! Oh that was just too funny! *g*
9/8/2011 c1 53Hokee
LOL This was soooo adorable! It reminds me of You saw who kissing? By Thaena! This story is like a perfect after shot of that~! Please keep writing! Off to go read all the rest of the stories you just published today ^_^
9/8/2011 c1 43Kelmin
Classic "from the mouths of babes!" Very fun read.