for Call of EVA: The NERV Incident

1/8 c54 Guest
Just when it was getting good!
9/26/2020 c9 Guest
Ahhhh wawa lol i live in southern NJ and i love their food still
6/21/2020 c1 Guest
Okay you started this 9 years ago
No need to freak out
Our last god at was a little over a year ago
So there is a good chance you will return
5/20/2020 c54 Guest
This was a damn good story glad i found it sad it hasnt been updated in some time though.
8/12/2019 c54 James Barras
Normally I am not one to complain however in this case HURRY UP i have been completely addicted to this story since mid 2013 and no doubt when it is finished i will come back and re-read it regularly something not even my favorite paperback novels can truly achieve and while I don't necessarily want this story to be over the constant long wait between updates is downright painful
Please don't keep me waiting i have been reading fan fiction for more than a decade and call of Eva is by far one of the best i have ever come across it you could write a original work this enjoyable and get it published i would happily run to the nearest bookstore and buy it

Thoroughly addicted
Jbarras87
3/21/2019 c54 Danny R
Its damn good. Next chapter will be awesome.
3/2/2019 c30 2HyperExia
Uh... you do realize that Rei is Shinji's legitimate sister, right?
2/7/2019 c54 cr33p3rik
it lives
in all seriousness i love this story
1/31/2019 c8 Velshard
This is so embarrassingly formulaic that it's disgusting. Eight chapters in and I was really hoping you'd do something to distinguish your story as something unique, but so far all I've gotten is the same old un-creative BS. It's actually rather pathetic. And overall I'm just disappointed that instead running with the material you gave yourself, you squandered it. Which didn't leave me much, if any, hope that the story telling would actually improve.
1/13/2019 c54 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. Nicely done describing how the group went into Nerv HQ as they moved towards the command center. It would seem there will be trouble though as SEELE is sending their own Eva to take back Lilith. It will be quite the interesting battle as Shinji gives Asuka the motivation and confidence to do it. Hopefully they make it on time as Gendo is enacting his plan quite soon. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
1/9/2019 c54 Guest
Hey happy to see an update! Thnx dude
1/6/2019 c54 Stratos263
Well shit this could go bad for either side for the outcome
1/5/2019 c54 Asianman2
Ahh h*ll yeah this got updated.

Seems like all is going well till that happen. So just what is Shin-Rambo plan to do with that parachute? :)
1/5/2019 c54 Phoenix Invictus
I'm glad to see this story is still being worked on. It seems things are hurtling towards an explosive conclusion. I look forward to seeing what happens next. Keep up the good work.
1/5/2019 c54 2Blackit tamer