for Gwador Nín

Ha! This is hilarious!
4/18/2017 c1 19AndurilofTolkien
cute
5/10/2015 c1 11ArwenFairTinuviel
A great little story! I love how you portray all of the characters, especially Aragorn - caring and considerate of the hobbits, delighted to see his foster brothers, and all too knowledgeable as to their antics. The playful banter between Aragorn and the two elves was really fun and I loved how Elrohir had irritated Gandalf! This was well written and a really fun read.
9/7/2014 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
Very well written.
3/5/2013 c1 27Purestrongpoem
Funny story.
11/23/2011 c1 31FireChildSlytherin5
0.o LOL Great first chapter.
9/10/2011 c1 11DaisyInTheWild
I loved this- especially the ending! I love that you actually used Glorfindel not Arwen!

Don't worry about the not posting- I'm in a similar situation.. (it seems this year is a bad year.)

(And I agree modern-mage...It'd be nice to see some of Elladan and Elrohir's incidents :P)
9/9/2011 c1 10Gwedhiel
I like this set up. I really love the relationship you've developed between the twins and Estel. And i can't help but thank you a thousand times over for including the /correct/ elf who carried Frodo to Imladris. Every time i read it's Arwen...well let's not get there. In fact, i don't think a thousand thank yous will cover my appreciation that you made it correct. The banter was very refreshing to read and i loved that last bit about Gandalf helping to drug Elrohir. That's sounds typical. :)

I'm sorry to hear about the troubling times you're going through. You have my condolenscences. I understand how difficult it is to have to face a loss that close.

But i'm liking this and am looking forward to seeing what the next chapter is going to entail. Hope you're doing well. Good luck and happy trails!
9/9/2011 c1 modern-mage
Excellent! Very entertaining.

Would you care to explain some of Elrohir and Elladan's incidents? *hopeful look*