for Pretty In Pink

7/29/2020 c1 2Amit Barabi
it is said that she took off her skirt and then underwear, but what about her pants?
she did wear them when they met, right?
4/22/2018 c1 thestutz
I love your story it was great. Keep up the great work. I would like to see a sequel to this story. Probably after the drill episode and during the tales of episode.
3/20/2018 c1 31Tellemicus Sundance
Heh, I don't read many Avatar stories and even few lemons of it. But this was a surprisingly fun little story that I quite enjoyed. Great work! I'd honestly say that I'd be very interested in possibly seeing this made into a fullblown story at some point!
10/30/2017 c1 Guest
I think you’re right about sokka
12/23/2014 c1 Rick O'Shay25
Have you ever considered writing a post-war story where Sokka basically marries both Suki and Ty Lee and starts off a nice, committed, polyamourous life while living in the same house and starting a family?
7/25/2014 c1 Daniel6
I can just see 9 months later Ty Lee shows up with an infant with light brown hair & ocean blue eyes. Wink-wink/nudge-nudge.
4/3/2014 c1 3NexusOfTheKeys
Can you please continue this story? You are so right, there needs to be a lot more Soklee, and apparently you are really damn good at writing it, as evidenced by this PERFECT story! Six thumbs wayyyy up!
1/2/2014 c1 11Darkest Nightmare's Dread
Love this story. Keep up the good work.
7/24/2013 c1 173EvilFuzzy9
Hehehe, this was so much fun :3c
TY LEE AND SOKKA SITTING IN A TREE
F-U-C-K-I-N-G
4/4/2013 c1 Blacksword 1
I guess your right he does like breast meat a plus side to her working with the circus she can bend in any shape nice job
1/20/2013 c1 son of the olympians
thank you this is one of the better stories for the small page that is this couple.
1/15/2013 c1 Casey
Wonderful and well written. You have my respect.
7/4/2012 c1 Kodoku Shinigami
Best. Ty Sokka. Ever. Please keep writing this, it has great potential.
6/10/2012 c1 pwe
really enjoyed this story :)
5/20/2012 c1 3The Lost Spartan
I have a love-hate relationship with M rated romance stories. I hate that I love them. But this story was funny as well as romantic. I think it would be awesome if you made a chapter-book out of this. Sokka and Ty Lee could meet like this often.

Are you a docter? You used a lot of medical terms.
22 Page 1 2 Next »