FanFiction.Net
for StarStruck! Cody Simpson and Greyson Chance Story

1/1/2012 c18 21StrawberryAngel143
Well maybe if somebody learned how to type without using improper spelling/grammer and writing random things (ahem, balloonkiller) then maybe i wouldn't have typed wrong! ANd you're writing next.
12/28/2011 c18 2ThaliaIsAwesome
You got to live confusingly good chapters don't ya! Great chapter update soon!
12/19/2011 c17 1oohmars
Yay! im in love with this story! i also just saw Greyson Chance and Cody Simpson at the Universal City Walk. they performed:) oh and i know its winter break but please update whenever you can! :D 1433 GCFTW!
12/13/2011 c16 21StrawberryAngel143
Hey there, Panda Pants! Where did i get panda pants?...Uh...Whatever, probably from some TV show or other...Um...Yeah, this is good and I like Kamille/Greyson Cody/Brianna. Buffalicious!
12/12/2011 c16 2ThaliaIsAwesome
Eeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp! ! Please update soon I can't wait to find out what happens next! I probably can guess but the way you guys write is so unpredictable and yay! Olive this story with all my heart when I see it has a new chapter in my brain in totally having a mental break down it goes like this: yay new chapter I have to read it yay omg what's happening next oh look the story's up yayayayayayay! And sometimes I go: I'm hyperventilating I'm hyperventilating yay new chapter! 143 =D
12/11/2011 c15 1oohmars
awesome! please make more chapters! I like the pairings Kamille/Greyson and Brianna/Cody :)) anywayy.. please updatee! aweesome story!
12/9/2011 c14 3sydneycrush
I LOVETHIS STORY! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
12/4/2011 c14 1oohmars
awesome! update!
12/2/2011 c14 21StrawberryAngel143
Haha. I loved this chapter, and I'll WRITE THE NEXT PART WHEN I'M READY SO STOP PRESSURING ME WOMAN! And to ThaliaIsAwesome: I only have control of my chapters...Balloonkiller does exacly what she wants to do no matter what, so i don't even bother to try and stop her. LOL. Seriously, the whole part about the baby came as a surprise to me...But whatever!
11/30/2011 c14 2ThaliaIsAwesome
Great chapter but I don't want to sound rude but could u make Greyson less girly and Cody less an ass and I think kami should go out with Greyson they sound like a cute couple and she only gets along with Greyson and I feel bad for her even though shes not real because only Brie gets to have some romance and drama it seems like u don't even need kami and I like kamis character also sometimes when it talks about brie u put kami but still love this story and I don't mean to be mean just it's thoughts and if u don't like hem please don't take it to heart I rlly mean no harm! Thanx! =D
11/15/2011 c13 ThaliaIsAwesome
This. Is. GREAT! wow it to awesome to even discribe!
11/14/2011 c13 Balloon killer
And ms sarcasm wins like I told u she would Gabilyn (lol). STOP OBSESSING OVER TWITTER!
11/12/2011 c12 toribean
I just started reading your story today and I love it! The only thing I was confused on was how old Brianna is supposed to be. Other than that it's fantastic! You're both amazing writers! Great work and please continue the story (:
11/4/2011 c10 bigfan