for Music starts it all

6/3/2014 c1 Wonderland
This was a great story. Bittersweet and slightly angsty, with some subtle hurt/comfort thrown in there. I love it, and I feel that you really got your point across. There's a lot of variations of Wally's parents. Some people write them as abusive, while others write them as loving and nurturing. A few people have Wally live at Iris and Barry's house, with his parents either far away or dead. I think this is one of my favorite versions. Like I said before, wonderful story. Also, the part where the team thought that Barry was Wally's father struck just the right note, and added so much. Really, I think Barry is like a father to Wally with all of the time they spend together, and how much they care about each other.
7/2/2013 c1 5BlackFeathers 17
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMO REMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPL EASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEEEEEEEEEEEEAASSEE!
4/28/2013 c1 3randomkitty101
No! It is really good! Don't doubt your writing skills. They are amazing :) I was too little when 9/11 happened to realize what was going on. All I remember is my mom crying on the couch, and then her hugging me and my dad and sister. Now that I'm older I understand why she cried. Sorry, getting off track. Love the story, love the plot and love the dialogue (sp?). Totally favoriting :)
4/24/2013 c1 4MaeDay In Hell
Who's the singer for ill always remember?
9/13/2012 c1 3Blood on the Sakuras
This is so sad. But so beautiful... You did a good job. I liked it!
8/30/2012 c1 Midnight1906
This is a nice one! Please try making some other stories like this!
7/18/2012 c1 Guest
i really wanted to know what the others reactions would of been but the story was really good.
7/18/2012 c1 7RoyLovesWally
awwww! I want to give Wally a hug! I love this and wished it was longer but I still love it. I wanted to cry so many times.
2/18/2012 c1 6embermoonlight
wahhhh! sad story :'(
2/17/2012 c1 50Death101- Fox Version
Oh wow. That was sad. Even though it was sad though it was also amusing how no one knew who the ipod belonged to. Nicely done.

-d101
11/26/2011 c1 7Speed'Force
It doesn't really fit Wally yet.. I rather liked it. It's not too bad
10/8/2011 c1 cary99
the story is sad but it was a awosme story thankyou
9/19/2011 c1 14SilverFalkin118
This story was sooo amazing! It was so amazing that I had to review this story before I go to school (I'm on the phone so if there are any mistakes, I apologize) I was so touched and I thought it was a perfect ending! You are an amazing author and these songs are very... Sad (touching type if sad. If that makes any sense). I hope you keep up the great work!

-SilverFalkin
9/10/2011 c1 Lavatiger
I really like this. We need more stories to remind us why we are in the war, annd to keep the past in our hearts.

For this, I thank you.
9/10/2011 c1 flowergal74
I totally understand your story! My dad died and every year we mourn his death. This touched my heart.