for Foxstar one half

2/3/2019 c4 softdeepgrey
Naruto or Naruko?
12/2/2018 c4 1Ryu Vision
not bad... not to see this fix still goin... cant wait till the next chapter
11/26/2018 c4 Dragon Wing Gundam
I noticed that you switch between Naruko(female) and Naruto(male) from time to time. Please keep an eye out for such mistakes. Anyway please keep writing.
11/26/2018 c4 Ranmaleopard
This is interesting keep it up
11/26/2018 c4 1silverstreak93242
Greetings, here's hoping that this review finds you well, as I know it obviously finds you still writing! As it's about 14 hours give or take after you posted this chapter! I am glad to see that it isn't dead, and that you continued it! I will note in this chapter, that you referred to Naruko as Naruto twice, and I also would like to say that I am glad to see your returning to this story! I look forward to more chapters in this story and hope to see Ranma and the others forming friendships, and "more" as time goes on! I also look forward to seeing how your going to keep Sasuke from being let loose by the "ALL POWERFUL CIVILIAN COUNCIL" and the "ALL POWERFUL ADVISORS", LOL, he needs to get checked, as do they...I am hoping that your muse will let more chapters out of her hands into yours soon, but no worries, I and everyone else who have waited for this chapter will of course wait patiently! I again am glad to see this story continuing!
3/26/2016 c3 21Billy-234
good start are you going to add to this story?
6/11/2013 c3 iceland
what happens next.
6/24/2012 c3 3Hiryo
Interesting so far.
5/25/2012 c3 1silverstreak93242
here's hoping that this review finds you well, I must say, I read the other version of this, and I have just read this one, obviously, and I must say, they are both very good. I am hoping that this fic isn't dead, but maybe on hiatus for the time being! I look forward to reading the future chapters! TTFN
12/14/2011 c3 Digital Dragon Productions
Good Start. Wow a lot of summary happened in the prologue. While that would have been a good story to get Kodachi help and where she got the mirror, the fanfic must move on . . .

All of our heroes are certainly messed up in the head. Even Ranma must feel something of the betrayal and lost he had to endure that forced his hand.

I guess Kodachi ended up else where. Would be a shame if she ended back in her mansion or something (cause she needed to lead the Kuno name back to glory or something)

Keep up the good work
11/29/2011 c3 Ranmayamabushi
very Very cool, I cant wait to see more of this one! Thanks for sharing it
11/27/2011 c3 Ranmaleopard
this is really amazing i cant wait to see what happens next! Please continue and keep up the good work!
11/27/2011 c3 3USAVet
Interesting premise but please go back through and slowly proofread. There were a few errors in places that were glaring.
11/26/2011 c3 8Dumbledork
I agree with Bluejam on all points.

I like your stories, but this one... I don't know. I don't like Sakura and Sasuke either but the bashing is too much. Honestly, Sasuke is a prick but he doesn't act anything like this.
11/26/2011 c3 Bluejam
Interesting to date. Too early to say if it is any good though.

However there are some points I'd like to make.

-Kodachi - where is she and why is Ranma not worried when she doesn't appear with him.

-More information and clarity with the people from the first prologue.

-While Ranma expressing interest in a female is fine, slow it down. He just met here and already he expressing interest. That's both hasty and superficial and just rings wrong.

-A shame about Sakura. She does mature a fair bit in the series.

-Zabuza is accepted far too quickly. I mean really, a rogue Nin and he's accepted as soon as he stops fighting? In a world where Ninja play mind games against each other I'd expect a long and involved sub-story before he gets anywhere near accepted.
23 Page 1 2 Next »