for Twist of fate

3/16/2015 c1 kagomeLove2
So from what I understood Rin Has left Inuyasha village and had come to sesshomaru. Hi bedded her without knowing she was his Rin until after she was sad! She could have told him who she was.
12/12/2012 c1 29BlueGem22
This first chapter is suspense. When I first read it, it was interesting and got me into it. I got a little bit confused while I was reading, but when the girl mentioned that she can't be saved by Tenseiga, I have a hunch that girl might be Rin. I was very shock and surprised at ending when I found out the girl's dead body that Sesshomaru was holding now is Rin. The chapter left with questions. Hopefully the next chapter will answer it.
Great Story, can't wait to read more.
Take care.
6/12/2012 c1 7squirtlepokemon215
Awwwwww! Update please! So sweet and sad at the same time...BOOM! perfect story. luv the way you think
11/24/2011 c1 6IAmAGinger
Wait, I don't get it. Who is the spirit/ghost that Sesshomaru is talking to? Is it Rin? Or another girl? 'Cause that's what I felt like, but I'm usually wrong. And, at the very end, does he realize the body is Rin? I'm not trying to put you down. I got into the story and lost myself in it, I'm just confused about one or two things.
9/24/2011 c1 6icecreamapparition
WHAT IS THIS A NEW STORY! AND A CLIFF! :D

I can't wait for the next chapter. I have so many questions!

I'm not sure if the title is a reference to My Chemical Romance, but I love how it fits this intro.

It's good that you got a new idea here, while keeping it in Feudal times, as beta-san requested. I'll be cheering for this and Lilly of the Valley!
9/18/2011 c1 40The Ice Within
Oh, dude. HURRY UP AND UPDATE THAT CHAPTER. I DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR THE CLIFFY.

Sigh... How old is your beta? You seem like you're under his command or something. Getting his permission to write a new story and such.

I mean, I'm happy you have someone you 'trust' and stuff... but, oh never mind. I can't get what I want to say out.

-Icy-
9/15/2011 c1 47Jaylonni Love
Que paso? Oh dear me I'm speaking Spanish. This is what happens when I'm gwacking at my phone screen trying to over analysis something.

But really what just happened. I must know how in the hell we got to this point and what happened to Rin.
9/13/2011 c1 15Celestial Cat
Cute story, the cliffy was a nice touch too. ^_^
9/13/2011 c1 Mr.WesternLord
I thought I know what happen when I read your first paragraph but your second paragraph trashed my hope.

Then your third paragraph gave me some ideas of what's going on but reading your fourth paragraph proof my ideas are wrong.

My pre assumption for this chapter are ...

1) Rin is dead

2) Sesshoumaru had bedded Rin

3) Sesshoumaru is seeing the ghost of Rin

4) Sesshoumaru did not know the girl is Rin while he bedded her

5) A betrayal in western lands that kill Rin

And so it goes on and I just lost in this chapter/story.

If you are kind enough to sort out my curiosity, you are the kindest hearted author out there. Otherwise...

What else can I do but wait?

Nevertheless, update soon.
9/12/2011 c1 sesshoumaru's little Rin-chan
oooh! i simply can't wait for the next chapter.. i already love it. :3 :D
9/11/2011 c1 erika
I was just wondering because I was confused at one point in the story did sesshomaru sleep/bed rin or the other girl who died when he was referencing when he shouldnt have slept with her...?
9/11/2011 c1 jolie
new story,hon! can't wait for the next explanation,,nice start,,me like it! :D

Pls update lily soon..
9/11/2011 c1 Kimihara
This is interesting. I like it.

Kimihara
9/11/2011 c1 3Su Doppler
wow! This fic be fantastic! maybe because I love this shipper. (H) *-*

Please! this fic need to be continue...

(Y)
9/11/2011 c1 Night Blooming Rose
Oh my! Dramatic start indeed! You better update soon Jenni. It was real great. But why the death have to be so horrible. Poor Rin & Sessh. Gosh!

Update soon! Love you Jenni.

Diro!