FanFiction.Net
for Remembering: Ten Years On

1/27/2012 c1 4jacrispyv
I got chills reading this, probably because I just suddenly flashbacked to the moment I heard about the 9/11 incident. I was 8 years old and it was so horrible. I cried everyday for a few weeks and asked my mom to read verses of the Bible with me at night lol. Anyways - this was a great little fic, and in a very simple way, I think you captured well the emotions of the characters and the dark tone of that dreadful day. Nice work. Are you going to continue this? It'd be great if you did. Just one thing. I was left wondering who Grace is, although, taking a stab in the dark, I'd say she's Tony and Ziva's daughters. I think you should have mentioned who she is at least. Nice work, nonetheless, and I'd love to see more(:
9/12/2011 c1 151Anonymous033
Mmm, is this supposed to be AU?

It's a good beginning :) I mean it's a sad story, of course, but it's well-written.

~Soph
9/11/2011 c1 VioletHawk
Nice and touching. Is Grace their daughter? :)
9/11/2011 c1 MegpieLovesTiva
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
9/11/2011 c1 Hiby248248
Touching, sad, and I think it was nice that you dedicated it to the families and lives lost on this day ten years ago. It was such a tragic event and makes me cry when I hear about it. Will this story be continued? I want to know if Tony is okay, too! Who's Grace? And are Tony and Ziva dating in this fic? It was very good, keep wrting :)
9/11/2011 c1 2Tigerlily02
Hi, great first chapter. I think it's truly amazing what you're doing - writing a story dedicated for the families who were involved in one way or another.

Keep on going, this story's going to be really great, I can feel it ^^