for Crumble Like Sand

8/2/2012 c7 1Nana707
Hey! Hey, remember me? Yes? No? Either way, you should get back to this story! You have to finish it, okay? You can do it!

Nana
10/25/2011 c6 Nana707
Yay for another chapter. Is it sad that I'm just now noticing that every chapter title is making a sentence? Anyways, as for your chapter itself, it's short, but no less good. You're making some headway, and I'm curious as to how this story of yours will play out. Pretty intense to think of every Pokemon that's not there's as the enemy. Although, I can see where the idea is coming from.

Can't wait for your next update ^.^

~Nana
10/24/2011 c2 6Y-ko
Get rid of the Japanese shit and you might be a passable writer someday.
10/19/2011 c5 1Nana707
Wow. This is a really good chapter. I was surprised at their first battle. I wonder how they'll react the it come next time. I'd guess it'd act as a real eye opener. Brovo on a chapter well done.
10/4/2011 c4 Nana707
Sorry, got to lazy to actually sign in this time around. But yay for new chapter! Things are going a little slow, and there wasn't much action time around, but that's okay. You're just starting, after all. Looking forward to your next chapter ^.^
10/3/2011 c4 16Minty Electronica
This is a rather adorable story. You got me at the first chapter by opening the whole shebang like some kind of fairy tale. The introduction of the Winter Man just felt fantastic, with vivid description leading up to that last line about the angel.

Then you have the journey itself, and I must say it's interesting to see it told in drabbles. You get in the point pretty succinctly, and anyway, one of the reasons why I was never able to keep up with any other trainer story is because I have the attention span of a goldfish. So, getting it in bite-sized pieces is actually pretty nice.

But beyond that, there's the story. Two girls, determined, set off on what looks like an ordinary journey, but it has this underlying feeling that it's going to grow into something much bigger, not just because of the fact that they had to work for their starters, either. There's also the encounter with the Bidoof, which tells me this world isn't just sugar-sweet and easy. So, if it's headed down the dark fic path, it'll be entertaining to see what happens to these two siblings and how their adventures will affect the relationship between them.

Tl;dr, ooh, shiny.
9/25/2011 c3 1Nana707
Looks like you get to have a party for my review ^.^ Fun chapter. Feel bad for the two for being chased by Poekmon, though. Hope everything works out for them! Nana
9/18/2011 c2 Nana707
Huh. And now I'm curious as to what's going on. It's an interesting beginning, and like before, I'm now looking forward to what your next chapter will be.

I feel honored, being mentioned ^.^

Until next time,

~Nana
9/15/2011 c1 9AngelicSnow
Aw damn; school kept me so busy and now I'm not the first to review *grumbles*

Anyway, told you it's be okay^^ You've gotten good feedback :D

I'm still loving it, by the way.

Looking forward to the next chapters.

Yours truly

Your Beta :D
9/12/2011 c1 1Nana707
A very good beginning, if I may say so. I'm liking your two main characters so far, as well that their choice of starters. I always like reading a fic when the main character doesn't start with one of the game starters. Just more possibilites that way, you know? I'm curious to read what comes next. Until next time. ~Nana