for Time Travel?

1/12/2017 c5 andjelija.nenic
12/26/2013 c10 21lilyflower666
They should have met Harry, but oh well. Great story! Midnight ;p
12/7/2013 c10 2217 Hope
It was a really good story, I really liked the last line
11/27/2013 c2 10ILoveLilies13
I don't understand why Lily would just except that Lily,James,Sirius and Remus appeared in her house. Wouldn't she be a bit suspicious? Or did she know they were comming? If she did, how?

But really good story so far! Please answer this
7/3/2013 c10 34Professor McGonagal
Great story!
2/16/2013 c10 36Rrit
it was good but the "more times then he can count" was a bit exaggerated, i think its 4-6 times in total, maybe risked his life for is better.
2/16/2013 c7 Rrit
whhatt?
11/25/2011 c9 Z
This story is really good so far. About character requests that you mentioned I think it would be nice to have some more Harry, even though he apparently doesn't want to see them(which makes sense). I also think it would be neat to have George pop in for a visit, since I think it would be a dream for him to meet Mooney, Padfoot, and Prongs from their marauding days.
10/1/2011 c7 2Shhayy-j11
This story is soo cool (: Keep on writing! Update soon ya?

ShhayyJeei~
10/1/2011 c7 11eccentric indeed
Very nice. Update quickly !
9/20/2011 c6 SundaeLovesLilyand James
Still waiting for Harry James Potter to appear
9/15/2011 c3 9L. M. Masquerade
Awesome. This is an awesome story. I'm reviewing for all 4, btw. I like time travel. /giggle
9/15/2011 c4 L. M. Masquerade
Gahhhck! I was logged in a few minutes ago! Groumbegrukblewhinecomplain. I re-wrote the end of Cinderella: When Prince Barfing, excuse me, I meant Charming (not), proposed to Cinderella, she picked up a nearby mongoose. She set the angry Mongoose on all of the cliched characters in her story. They all dropped dead and the mongoose went to Starbucks. Cinderella put on ripped skinny jeans, a studded top, a leather jacket, and leather boots. She bought a motorcycle and a gun. She changed her name to Rovina and dyed her hair brown. Rovina- formerly Cinderella- was the most bad arse girl in the entire world.
16 Page 1 2 Next »