for Impressions

12/28/2011 c12 1WarehouseChick
Nice chapter glad they got that artiefact out if the way but what's in the missing box :p thanks for the update :) x
12/28/2011 c12 GeekingItOut
I've only just gotten into Warehouse 13 and then found this, such a fantastic piece of work and your interactions between everyone are ace! I really look forward to reading more.
12/28/2011 c12 RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets
I love that last part! I love it!
12/27/2011 c12 6parkitcharlie
So much happiness! Yay! Artifacty!
12/26/2011 c11 Swamp Fairy
So, this is probably my favorite ongoing story on this site right now. It's SO FABULOUS. Claudia and Steve are perfect, of course, and the little bits about Pete and Artie and Myka are just so perfectly timed... update soon! Happy holidays :)
12/18/2011 c11 1WarehouseChick
nice chapter thanks for the update :) x
12/13/2011 c10 Stella de Oro
Just found this story, and I love it! Keep it up. I agree with something I think you said in an author's note, that Claudia and Steve weren't developed enough in the show to be as close as they must've been for Claudia to react so badly.
12/12/2011 c10 45jaded river hussie
I loved this exchange:

"I can't believe that I'm asking this, but if we need it, can you get it from whatever police report is going to get filed?"

"Aw, Jinksy, my attempts at corruption are starting to take effect."

And I loved Pete's "Jaws" reference and his exasperation at no one getting it.
12/9/2011 c10 zombienath
I wish revise my previous review; you have them even more in character than the show has time to allow for.
12/9/2011 c7 zombienath
This is really, really good, and I think it's the most in-character fanfic I've ever read. No joke.
12/9/2011 c10 IDreamOfDistantSeas
This is really good. I hope that you write more of it soon and I can't wait to see what happens. Your characterization is great and I love the interactions.
12/8/2011 c10 1WarehouseChick
interesting chapter thanks for the update :) x
12/8/2011 c10 5Sabi2
Hehehe, Pete...
12/3/2011 c9 6parkitcharlie
YAAAAAY. My brain isn't exactly clear right now as well...
12/3/2011 c8 parkitcharlie
You really thought I'd miss that plug to In Which She Was Ten for Three Years?

HA! Nice try.