for Synthetic Bonds

12/3/2012 c20 Sharon T
Good story:-)
12/2/2012 c6 4Lunacom
This story so far has been refreshing. This is better than the massacre of literature that some of these horny 13 year-old girls call stories. Sorry had a Snape moment...

Please let there be bondage later...
12/2/2012 c1 Oberlyn
I really enjoy the witty repartee that you have crafted for your characters, among the many other pluses of this story ) The plans are devious, the emotions are genuine, and everything comes together in a wonderful, cohesive, and moving story that grabbed me in like a whirlwind and let me go only at the epilogue. Thank you for writing this! I look forward to reading more of your work.
12/2/2012 c20 50Consulting Shippers
This was really, really good and I'm so glad I found it. I love your Draco in this fic, it's exactly how I see him. Loved it. Thank you for writing this fic :).
12/1/2012 c5 Prism-Tea
HolygodholycrapholythefuckAM AAAAZZZING! *gasp gasp* I've just lost 5 years. Whoa. Haven't read slash in a year or so and DAMN. o.o The repercussions are more extreme than I thought they were
11/30/2012 c20 P. Cythera
Nice ending, great work :)
11/30/2012 c20 2rusticheart
great story. I'm sad to see it end too. loved the ending! so sweet, but with a touch of that special Harry/Draco humor.
11/29/2012 c15 1theRealLMan
OH MY GOSH! its getting so good! Suspense! cannot wait to find out what happens next! definitely enjoying the evil Nott! and the vulnerable Draco!
11/29/2012 c5 theRealLMan
oh my gods! this story is amazing. I don't normally find myself actually LAUGHING OUT LOUD! at a fic. Totally loving Harry and Draco's interaction in the elevator! Awesome story!
11/29/2012 c20 alysisaacs17
You are an amazing writer, a few sentence where words wer missing but I was enraptured by it the whole time. I thank you so much that you wrote this and finished it.
Also if this is what you write normaly with plot twists and story like that I truly do sujest you change the characters names and make your own story.
Once again, brilliant writing I hope you never lose your passion for it.
Alys.
11/28/2012 c8 P. Cythera
Lol, loved the Ginny fangirl Draco :) keep up the great work!
11/28/2012 c5 P. Cythera
Wow... Love it :) I like the way you are portraying Malfoy, with him not being evil but still Slytherin. Great Chapter can't wait for more!
11/28/2012 c20 aida-m
lovely story but still you could add more anxiety to it and a little more twist to the plot but still a lovely story :)
11/26/2012 c20 2ClaireBouldwin
Amazing.
11/25/2012 c20 Guest
So very happy with this story of yours. Thank you for sharing this lovely fic :D
675 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »