for Synthetic Bonds

9/5/2015 c5 30Fred and George Weasley Twins
How did I kNOW that Draco was duping them? HahahaXD I live this story so much!
The Elevator scene had ME holding my breath. I grinned so much! Coy!Harry and flustered!Draco kILLS ME. I lOVED IT SO FREAKING MUCH.
Wow this story is so amazing I'm so glad Im reading this! And the subtle romione! *dies 1001 times*
You deserve freaking cookies! *gives you a tray of cookies*
9/5/2015 c1 Fred and George Weasley Twins
Side note: I'm only half way through the chapter and all I'm thinking is - "Why do I have the feeling that this beneficial deal has something to do with Draco and marriage... To Harry?" I muttered that aloud and my mum gave me the most darling-are-you-sure-you're-alright? look... The faith my mother has in me...
OHMYFUCKING YES. YES. JUST FUCK. *GRAGLED SCREECHING*
Okay... I am now calm
wHAT DID I SAY LIKE NOT EVEN HALF AN HOUR AGO? If it said that in the synopsis of the story, I didn't read it, it was on a fic rec and I'm on mobile so it took me straight to the story. But as soon as Lucius went over to Harry and Ron I knew. I KNEW. That the business deal had to do with Draco and Marriage and I was RIGHT. Okay.
Now this is literally amazing I love it so far so as much as id like to spend the next hour typing an awe inspired review to this story and your astounding writing skills, I actually going to get on and read the story!
7/18/2015 c21 Lexakitty8656
Loved the story! And thanks for the bonus epilogue!
7/18/2015 c18 Guest
I found it off a rec list- and God am I grateful! I love this story soooooooooo much
7/7/2015 c21 lu-chan101
Oh god is this heaven? Because really
7/7/2015 c21 LiikeaDream
Hello ! I've discovered your wonderful story through the French translation started by Hissha, and I loved it ! She's currently at chapter 15, but I couldn't wait to see the rest so I read it in English. It was little harsh but I'm glad I did, it was awesome! Thank you :)
6/2/2015 c6 ParisianCKat
Freaking Merlin djdvskdbdkfbdbf
50 shades of Drarry..
3/27/2015 c4 atalanta
...I really don't like Drake right now...:(
11/24/2014 c21 MoreThanTrouble
This one made me feel so giddy. So goody. I LOVE THE EPILOGUE! Thank you for this amazing story, and I just want you to know that you really are an amazing writer. *sniff sniff* I can't believe I'm done reading this! It took me half a day! (Somehow I'm still screaming MOOOOAAAARRRR!)

Oh, and I'll be waiting for that French maid uniform to be in proper use! ;)
11/24/2014 c11 MoreThanTrouble
My favorite chapter so far, because of how amazing Draco was. :))
11/6/2014 c21 2mamdmc
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Loved the whole ride. Fantastic.
Thanks for sharing.
11/4/2014 c1 mamdmc
This is a great idea and I cant wait to read to see how it plays out.
10/13/2014 c21 richon
really nice story, I had a great time reading it thank you !
8/30/2014 c7 Inu Tashiro p
I love this!
6/23/2014 c15 2NX-Loveless-XN
This was such an intense chapter. The confrontation with Theo and Draco was steamy.
675 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »