for Streetlights

4h c39 52MaxximumRide666
Fuck me, was that a hell of a story! God, I feel like I've run a marathon after all that, but I loved every single word of it and I will for sure be coming back to read it again and probably review every chapter! I was so engrossed and anxious to find out what happens that I couldn't even stop to leave a review until now. It was soooooo good!
Your writing is so beautiful and so emotional and so punch-you-in-the-heart and I love it.

I've shipped these two the moment I started watching Victorious way back when and I don't think I've ever stopped nor do I want to stop!

This was an incredible journey and so well thought out and executed. Honestly, I don't even know if I can find the right words to say how much I loved this story. I'm gonna be thinking about it for days now and wishing I had half of your talent with words!

I hope you're well and looking after yourself, and I really hope you're still writing.
10/2 c39 7Unkown To You All
Oh this was cute! How I wish we could read the Jori wedding!
9/26 c38 itslizsmiles
Thank you so much for this piece of masterpiece. I cannot remember how many times I’ve read thisbut despite the familiarity, I couldn’t help but to tear up or laugh or react to certain parts as if it was my first time viewing. The alternate first pov in every chapter made it easier for me to understand their clashing personalities, as if I am them themselves, and I think that can be attributed to your excellent writing. Once again, thank you!
9/22 c39 Guest
Reading this for the second time now. This was so well written and absolutely my favorite fan fic I have ever read. So beautiful. Thank you for this
9/19 c29 Guest
This is SOOOOO GOOOOOD
7/13 c39 Ominousnarwal39
WHY IS IT SO FUCKING CUTE IM GONNA CRY OH MY FUCKING HOLY SHIT AHHHHHHHH
Last review on this story, although certainly not the last time I’m going back to it. Good luck, folks.
7/13 c38 Ominousnarwal39
The love, the sex, the sadness, the angst, and all of the other emotions all mix together to create a beautiful writing that just works. It’s honestly fascinating how somebody can capture a character so much from a TV show and turn it into something like this amazing thing. I wish you the best of luck in your future. 2/2
7/13 c38 Ominousnarwal39
I know comments like this are usually sarcastic or exaggerated, but I am actually, literally crying right now. A few tears are leaking out of my hopelessly romantic eyeballs, hoping to one day find love like this. But, enough about me. This was single handedly the best motherfucking fanfiction I have ever read. 1/2
7/13 c35 Ominousnarwal39
I’m at the part where Jade tells Tori what’s wrong. I can’t read on. My firm gets physically arent allowing me to read on. Okay never mind they work again. Why you gotta pull me in like this, writer? Dear god...
7/13 c30 Ominousnarwal39
FUCK YOU JASMINE! AND TORI, HOW DUMB ARE YOU ITS A SIGN! YOU HIT EVERY GODDAMN RED LIGHT LIKE BITCH THE UNIVERSE IS TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING! AND JASMINE, FUCK YOU!
7/13 c29 Ominousnarwal39
Well, that’s was quite a ride and one of the best sex scenes I’ve ever read. Weird for me to say that since, uh, let’s just say I’m far from 18, but absolutely fantastic. And I’m just realizing I sound like a creep. Lovely.
7/13 c19 Ominousnarwal39
YES IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH JADE FOR FUCKS SAKE
7/13 c18 Ominousnarwal39
NO FUCKING JADE YOU HAVE NO DATE WITH THAT KYLE WHORE FUCK HIM SKDHSKSNDJJSKRJSKDJ
7/13 c17 Ominousnarwal39
FUCK ITS TOO SAD JADE YOU LIKE HER JUST FUCKING SAY YOU LOVE HER AND MAKE OUT WITH HER ALREADY REEEEEEE DONT DO THIS TO YOURSELF-
7/13 c16 Ominousnarwal39
So I just got to the part that said “Jade? Are ... are we dating?” And threw my phone across the goddamn room. WHY YOU GOTTA DO ME LIKE THIS WITH YOUR AMAZING STORY?
1,904 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »