FanFiction.Net
for Family Traditions

10/1/2017 c1 49Naoko Ichigo
Well, even if I’m not a fan of this couple (Hermione x Scorpius), this was an awesome story.
10/30/2016 c1 Guest
No. Just no. Exploit your potential by investing in more stories, just not dysfunctional one. This made me cringe. I'm sorry but this is true. Apart from the plot; this was well written, grammatically.
3/7/2015 c1 Guest
Um, whut?
10/19/2014 c1 BabesD12
I didn't really get this... I mean I loved it but are Draco and Hermione together in this? And if so why did Hermione agree to have sex with Scorpius if she is indeed with Draco? But all in all I LOVED IT!
8/11/2013 c1 Noble Korhedron
O.K., I'm sorry, but this sucked! :-(
12/5/2012 c1 Drakhiemoine
Oh my god...

ooookaaaayyy, im sorry but that hahahhaha god, why am i even reading it, lol

at first when inread hermione/scorpius thought its mother son thingy... but dang.

ohhh god. kinda sick. lmao
7/24/2012 c1 2juniper3601
I loved this.
4/3/2012 c1 1Day Met the Night
Brilliant and really hot. Fantastic job!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
12/21/2011 c1 6lovemachin3
Agh. Love.
11/5/2011 c1 1Los Grotos
Pfft... Scorpius is his father's son through and through.
10/26/2011 c1 20Quintessential Dreams
That was quite something. If only Scorpius knew what his father got up to. Heh. And Lucius always felt like the one to have wandering hands very nice. The humor was a wonderful part to this piece of smut/romance.

-Cassie
10/23/2011 c1 6TheLadySongSerenade
Hmmm i'm a little confused, but at the same time, I get it... It's good :) talk about a disfunctional relationship... So does he parade Hermione around the house when scorpions is home?
9/19/2011 c1 5simplydoitbest
Wow, just wow. One can never have too many Malfoy men in my opinion , adding scorpious into the mix for Dramione fans was an awesome idea. Good smutty fun.
9/17/2011 c1 4Draco mudiliar
oh my my Merlin! what an twist! I was really taken off my seat by the end.

poor little Scorpius!