FanFiction.Net
for Sciúirse na farraige na hÉireann

12/8/2012 c1 7boldpens
That was awesome! You write the vampires so well.
1/14/2012 c1 3Sazzledazzled
First non twi fanfic I have ever read and I loved it - Loved watching Buffy and will definately check out more of your fics XX
1/12/2012 c1 15busymommy
I have to admit, I haven't read too many fics from the Angen and Buffy'verses. Not because I don't want to, but I'm a little late to the game, and haven't watched all the episodes. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
1/10/2012 c1 5AnastasiaCullen88
I would never normally read something from Angel but I loved this!

Kinda sad the little boy died but at the same time it fitted with the story

Your writing is awesome :) I enjoyed reading this
1/7/2012 c1 169Little-Angry-Kitten
I never read a story from this fandom and I think this story will make me start now. I don't really know the characters or the story line of the show but I really loved Darla. She seems a funny character! :)

M.D.B :)
1/7/2012 c1 15Claire Bloom
Hey Sweetie

I've never read an Angel fic before but you've certainly given me a taste for it. I like Darla. She seems like a strong, independent and intelligent gal. Anegelus is damn sexy!

Oh and love pirate fics. This was a great read.

Claire x
1/7/2012 c1 7itlnbrt
That was cute.. and you were right... because I've never seen BtVS enough to feel like I could have followed along. But this was great, and I didn't need the background.

I think this is the first fic I've read of yours Ashes. Loved it.

Thanks for sharing. 3
1/7/2012 c1 5Marora18
That was fun to read. :)
1/7/2012 c1 19KellanCougar
I do love their interaction! These two are always so entertaining. Great story!
1/6/2012 c1 Lia Jane
This was great! It's the first Angelus/Darla fic I've ever read and I really enjoyed it. Very well written and descriptive. I felt like I was on the ship with them. Thank you for sharing!
1/6/2012 c1 141Leni
*chuckle* Trust Angel to get into such scrapes even /without/ the soul. Well, he was always best at learning when he was caught between the proverbial sword and hard place. The probability of an undignified death at the bottom of the sea and Darla's temper (I can't see her being patient with their dilemma for long) should be enough incentive.

And wicked, wicked sailors! Tsk. Don't they know not to make the scary passenger scarier?
1/5/2012 c1 15mandy52799
haha at your T rating..this an an M story...change tht and I bet you get more readers. Anyway I know nothing about this series, but this was freakin HAWT. Great imagery hun, i was hooked and wanted more when it ended. Great job! I'm glad I finally read some of your work :)
1/5/2012 c1 3CrazySue05
I thought I reviewed this already! It was for the small fry contest...hmm...I guess I didn't to protect the anonymity. Oh well, here I am now! You know I love this! Angel and Darla are so classic evil! Lol, kill the shop crew why dontcha! Hehehe! Loved it!

Zen Mar
1/5/2012 c1 16Drowning in Chaos
LOL That was awesome! I love the chemistry between the two. They're so relaxed around each other and know each other well. Their playfulness makes me smile. Great story! xx
10/4/2011 c1 4David Fishwick
I enjoyed reading your story and thanks for writing.
17 Page 1 2 Next »