for Aftermath

Optimus is the best!
1/22/2014 c1 Transformers 0
LOL at Optimus!
9/14/2011 c1 3InSpaceNoOneCanHearStarscream
WARNING:: This is not a flame, and is hopefully helpful! Not a long review, this may cause hurt feelings and a tiny bit of 'wtf'.

x-x-x

First thing we need to speak about is getting a beta-reader because this piece was filled to the very top with errors in both spelling and grammar. Spell check would be nice as well. I'm not trying to be cruel or rude, but even if you do not have any type of spell check, then a beta could even have a look over it and correct these mistakes. They might see something that you don't even! It's wonderful to have one, I even have adopted one and claimed her as my own. If you need help finding one, I will be more then happy to assist you in locating one.

Second thing, you've got characters so out of character, it left me wondering what I just read. Ratchet would never, in a million years, bicker like a ten year old with Optimus Prime, who I believe would never do such either. I didn't even feel like it was Prime and Ratchet speaking, it just seemed a bit silly.

Over all, get a beta-reader and attempt to keep characters in character. If you have any questions or concerns about this review feel free to contact me.

-In Space No One Can Hear Starscream