for Oh, General

3/19/2017 c1 120Amilyn
SO lovely and cute. I love them messing with one another. :-)
3/2/2014 c1 6jeanmarie3
Wonderfully written! You do a fantastic job...how about a follow up?
6/13/2013 c1 ChocoCherry
hahaha loooove the banter!
5/31/2013 c1 5Alderaan Girl
Haha funny and lovely at the same time. A masterpiece :)
4/9/2012 c1 3Bria Tharen
Oh, this is so cute! I wish it weren't complete. I mean, I think it is probably best as a oneshot, but I wish it had gone on for a few more paragraphs. His "general act" at the beginning was hilarious- I could totally see Han doing that. I liked that he wasn't paying attention in that meeting; I've always kind of suspected that he never paid any attention during the Rebel meetings in the Star Wars movies. Not paying attention was so... Solo-ish. It was cute near the end too, where she said "nooo," and then he mimicked her. Very clever and well-written.
10/5/2011 c1 Lily Skywalker
Hilarious! :)
9/18/2011 c1 28Zyra M
Another nice little scene. I like that Leia is quick to put Han in his place and not let his ego get out of control with being a general. And that instead of getting mad it actually seems to make him kind of proud of her for coming up with such an idea. And I'm glad that in the end it's just so clear how happy they are with each other, in spite of spending much of the story irritated with the other :) Nice job!
9/17/2011 c1 2JaimeGirl84
I really loved this, it was sweet and funny and the characterisations were perfect! Well done! :)
9/15/2011 c1 1Random SW Fan
Any fic that includes the word "genius-ly" gets a thumbs-up from me. :)

Really fun, thanks for sharing!
9/15/2011 c1 Person of Interest
Wonderfully enjoyable.
9/14/2011 c1 Moon Shadow 81
Great Job. Thoroughly enjoyable from beginning to end.
9/14/2011 c1 LeiaAmidala
Another great story. I love devious Leia. Great Job.
9/13/2011 c1 The-Solo-Smirk
"Yeah, well. Dealing with these blobber heads; smiling when I want to puke; standing when I want to sit; talking about the advantages of New Republic membership when I'd rather be doing practically anything else in the universe. It's all made me appreciate what you go through on a daily basis."

A ha ha ha! That's brilliant! If I had a philosophy in life, it would come close to this one!

Cute idea to show Leia what her family tree had in store for her! It's funny that she basically tells General Han to stop talking nonsense and start behaving like a human being! ;) Adorable, when she says that he makes her sooo happy! 3
9/13/2011 c1 25Zolo77
great story!

Han - so cocky, but Leia knows how to work it. Very cute. loved it. :)
9/13/2011 c1 6TheThingsIRegret
You already know that I loved this! Sure it's silly, but it's romantic too and that's what Han and Leia are all about. I like the revisions you made to the end, it's very clear and sweet! :)
19 Page 1 2 Next »