for The Color of Truth is Red

6/18/2016 c1 Guest
This is amazing.
11/13/2015 c1 6Jean Swift
This was so funny, loved it! And I loved how you said everything without revealing everything, you know?
10/31/2015 c1 7Elen-Di
Hahahahaha I love it so much. Toph would ruin that moment. xD xD xD

And I completely agree, Katara. Zuko is the most handsome, scar and all.
4/6/2015 c1 13BetterNameToCome
hahah cute
12/25/2014 c1 24KathPetrova.Diary
Toph is the best and I do feel the same, they should at least talked a little about it. Amazingly well done
11/26/2014 c1 87babyvfan
As always amazing story
11/4/2014 c1 6SkepticalBeliever
Even if it happened off screen, I feel like Zuko and Katara HAD to have talked about that scene in the play. I like your interpretation of how that would have gone down. It was appropriately awkward and adorable.

I know I should be mad at Toph for ruining their moment, but you got to love her for blunt shipping. :)
10/20/2014 c1 2ArcanePracti-cat
Hahahahaha! Toph, I love her... xD
Haha, yup, this scene I can tootally see happening, actually. xD I rather think Katara/zuko should have been more canon, though I dunno how other pairings would work out... aargh. xD
haha, love the oneshot here! Now off to read your sequel to The Black Games! and probably cry a lot internally! hahaha...
8/23/2014 c1 FanFairyB
Perfect little zutara moment.
4/11/2014 c1 Kaoru241
This is so perfect it feels totally genuine! 3 ahh they're both so awkward about their feelings hahha ;) I would have died if this had happened. I need someone to animate this!
3/21/2014 c1 1Lakitalover
Cute. This cracked me up, because I've written a similar scene with Toph interrupting a 'moment' between Katara and Zuko and shouting "I knew it!" (just haven't published the story yet cuz it's incomplete).
11/10/2013 c1 smallclon
Thank you, thank you for writing this! This feels likea genuine moment in ATLA. the characters are really well writen. This one shot leaves me begging for more whilst fullfilling my needs for intense zutara tension.
I love it! Fav'ing & subing
7/28/2013 c1 Olivia
Haha. Loved it! The ending was genius and made me laugh so hard. You are an amazing writer BTW.
7/25/2013 c1 7MayGirl85
Sweet short.
6/29/2013 c1 17BlackCatNeko999
Great one-shot. I loved that play because it made me laugh so hard :))
86 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »