for The Color of Truth is Red

10/21/2012 c1 jessi
Great story!
9/25/2012 c1 3Krys and Mel
I love this! I agree-I can't believe they didn't talk about the play, especially since the playwright knew about what happened in the crystal catacombs. Great take on it! And, as always, I love your writing style.
9/18/2012 c1 19Writer Rider Dirty Thirties
Short, but I still loved it!
9/9/2012 c1 Zutara5eva
This. Is. Perfect
8/9/2012 c1 Lucrezia6565
A canon-worthy moment *sigh*.
Why oh why didn't it happen like this?

But whatever; I loved this story. You kept both Zuko and Katara's characters absolutely IC, and their exchange sounds true regardless of the different outcome in canon.
Toph's comments were the cherry on top of the cake.

Well done *favs*
8/7/2012 c1 27Nymphadora
So cute. Since I've been immersed in TBG, I needed this little bit of fluff. :)
7/31/2012 c1 16Spannerspoon
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love Toph! Great little drabble/shot - faved
7/30/2012 c1 Key
This was great, you're very good at dialogues. It really seemed like something from the show. Hope to see more from you soon.
7/25/2012 c1 buckybitchinbarnes
I love it!
7/6/2012 c1 Guest
I just finished reading The Black Games...which was amazing by the way...and I cantr wait to see what you do with the sequel. But this story is amzing. Im constantly searching for writers who do good after war Zutara's. Maybe you could think about doing one, just for me, I love long romantic stories, but you could leave out the fluff. Well I guess this is kind of a pretty big demand...Just think abiut it okay.

You can post the reply to this in the sequel.
6/19/2012 c1 9Divine at Heart
I loved this! Yet again! You know, this would be amazing as a story, buti etcha focusing on The Rise of One huh? Great story!
5/24/2012 c1 6elleelle
Hahahaha that ending with Toph was great
5/22/2012 c1 4apocalypseHunter
Ok, this is officially my headcannon for what happened afterwards, and there's nothing anybody can say about it. :3

Especially Toph at the end. xD She WOULD do that.
5/11/2012 c1 6QuietShadowz
oh my gosh i love the awkward ness between them its adorable expecally how she tries to console him the oart where they are holding hands over his scar is just cute and toph my god you just have to love her shes the best!

also i now understand the title

great job i couldnt help but smile the whole time i was reading it XD

Quietshadow
5/6/2012 c1 janedoe401
oh toph! Wecant just help but love you to death!
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »