for My Lion King III Simbas pride and the next gen

1/6/2012 c11 5
This chapter was to much like the first and second movie.

I didnt like it

That is all.
1/6/2012 c11 64BroadwayFanGirl91
This is Cnn News reporting live from Africa. I'm Mufasa and I'm talking to my son.

LOL I am sooooo sorry but that's what popped into my head while I was reading. CNN.. oh gosh.

I always somehow felt bad for Nuka... he seemed to always get the short end of the stick from his mum... :( oh well, he's a bad guy... sort of...

Vitani was always kind of cool in my opinion...

Great job! XD Keep up the great work!
1/5/2012 c11 2Simba's Hommie
Cool that vitani is playing kovus part orwhatever here. Lol sarafina is drunk. AGAIN!
1/5/2012 c11 5SHReid
I think we did a fairly decent job on this this chapter. JC but who else edited it?
1/5/2012 c11 178Lavenderpaw
Nal? haha cool.
1/4/2012 c10 Kvin125
great chapter! do u know how working at a zoo is? i bet its pretty fun. cant wait until the next!

-Reish
1/3/2012 c10 1Fewtch
Nice! I especially like the Kovu/Kiara without Kovu being an outsider.
1/2/2012 c8 178Lavenderpaw
Kovu "Mommy!" lol
1/2/2012 c2 Lavenderpaw
wow this is more serious then the previous stories.

great job though. :)
1/2/2012 c10 3Starzinmieyez
Hehe, nice chapter :) Sorry I didn't update sooner- I was away for new year's. Happy new year! Have a great 2012!
1/2/2012 c10 5
yo yo yo

need some energy. hem we need to talk about your bisness.

I dont like old music. whats with old cars and music? Kopa will be killed wont he.

YO YO YO YO
1/1/2012 c1 19James7912b
Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this, I've been busy. I haven't seen the Lion King in ages so I'm having to catch up on it. One chapter in and so far it looks well-written plus you get major kudos for using the term majordomo! That's word that seems to be hardly used.
1/1/2012 c10 2Kopa90
cool kopa in LA,this story is going really well so far keep it up
1/1/2012 c10 60Villains' Bad Girl
what's going to happen when Kopa comes home?
1/1/2012 c10 DJ
HAPPY NEW YEAR DUDE.

COOL KOPAS IN LA WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT.
246 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »