for My Lion King III Simbas pride and the next gen

10/9/2011 c5 1chaosblast321
Got it also for the last tIme it is Strike not striker! There is a reason I make this point not to bitch but to clarify swing as there is a Striker the Wolf I don't wanna get confused anyways five the respawned go away!
10/9/2011 c5 1Fewtch
I like the story so far. Your writing is ok, but the grammar sometimes makes it a little bit hard to understand. Keep doing what you're doing! :D
10/8/2011 c5 11Jonny2b
well thats that soryy abou the spelling everyone i was pissed beyond compare.
10/8/2011 c4 Strike the Wolf
That's it you don't deserve to be logged in for mento respond to you! fUCK off! Resurrected 5 fuck you if you ever make fun of Jews it any religion again I swear to god you are an asshole, I may not be able to find you but I will find a way to attack you...you don't make fun of stuff that you don't understand! The holocaust is not funny just stop it be constructive not cruel!
10/8/2011 c4 5SHReid
5 ressurected, you didn't say anything that offended me until now. That joke is downright sick and you need to stop being a hater! Lets see you write huh?
10/8/2011 c2 11Jonny2b
Ok kid if you want to chanlange me sign up and write me a better story. I want to see you write a story. I only do this for fun sure spelling may be bad. lets see you put your wrting to use. I give a critical grilling if you want claim your a better writer than me. As far as iM concerm your an imature kid who has nothing better to do. like brasta said no one like troll or trolls that are copy cats.
10/8/2011 c4 3Starzinmieyez
Loving the bit with Kiara, Simba and the stars ^^ So cute :') And it's a shame Kopa's going to a zoo D: He'll escape, yeah?
10/8/2011 c4 8Brasta Septim
Ahem, Hello, my little canicula, "5 resurrected." Well, I have a few words for you, in multiple anguages just in case you do not comprehend my writing. First of all, please stop copying a repented troll; it's one of the worst ideas ever conceived unto ages of ages. Second of all, I'm one of the people helping Johnny; you insult him or this story, you insult me. And don't you dare say I'm a poor writer; if you've read any of my work, you'd know that wasn't true. Now please scurry off to your little cave with your tail between your legs, sobbing in abject humilation. You're welcome

-Brasta Septim.

Hola, mi pequeña perra, "5 Resurrected." Bueno, tengo algunas palabras para tu, en os idiomas múltiples en caso de que no comprenden mi forma de escribir. En primer lugar, por favor, dejar de copiar un troll arrepentido; que es una de las peores ideas jamás concebidos por los siglos de los siglos. En segundo lugar, yo soy una de las personas que ayudan a Johnny; cuando le insultan, o su libro, me insultas tambien. Y no te atrevas a decir que soy un mal escritor, si usted ha leído ninguno de mis trabajos, tu sabría que no esta cierto. Ahora, por favor escabullirse a tu pequeña cueva con tu rabo entre las piernas, sollozando en humillación extrema. No hay de que.

-Brasta Septim.

Bonjour, mon petite chienne », 5 Ressurected." Eh bien, j'ai quelques mots pour vous, dans de multiples langues vous si vous ne comprenez pas mon écriture. Tout d'abord, s'il vous plaît arrêter de copier un troll; désolé, qui est l'une des pires idées jamais conçu pour toujours et à jamais. Deuxièmement, je suis un de ceux qui aident Johnny, quand vous le insulter, ou de son livre, vous m'insultez aussi. Et ne vous avisez pas de m'appeler un mauvais écrivain, si vous avez lu un de mes oeuvres, vous savez ce n'est pas vrai. Maintenant, s'il vous plaît fuir dans envers votre grotte avec votre queue entre votre jambes, sanglotant en l'humiliation extrême. Vous êtes les bienvenus.

10/7/2011 c4 2Simba's Hommie
Ha! This has been the best chapter by far! Well, its probably cause I know reid and brett but anyways I hope kopas fine evil simba scare me though. he gone though.
10/7/2011 c4 alex crowely
Again sorry david for hiding my self.

long chapter. uh spare any change im hungery.

kopa should have died in the car when it crashed.
10/7/2011 c4 5193
Really like this chapter! What's gonna happen to Kopa now?
10/7/2011 c4 DJ
took you long enough.

But I like spread out. moe and curly you need a third but this works. nyuc nyuc nyuc. LOL all over keep up the good work
10/6/2011 c4 11Jonny2b
great work gentalmen. we make a great team.

Thank you for all the suport and addins.
10/4/2011 c3 alex crowely
I have an aplogy to make you know me as 5. not true my real nmae is Alex croweley I live at a homeless shelter at 317 W 45th St, New York, NY I have been runing on drugs for the last 3 years and going to intenet cafee's on these drugs. I am sorry but I must confess now.sorry david
9/28/2011 c3 Chuck Norris
5 if you dont stop this im gonna come to your house! Then my beard will eat you!
246 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »