for My Lion King III Simbas pride and the next gen

9/14/2011 c1 Strike the Wolf
Too lazy ta login! Ey nice ta see ya back agin nice opening chapter, nit exactly the beat but seeing as this is 3 way cowrite that's understandable ;) well jus thought I'd say good start and good luck!

Catch ya later!
9/14/2011 c1 11Jonny2b
to the number 5 or who ever you are I wanrd you and now you got what comes to you.

I am not afraid of you and I dont have any dogs my father was ilergic to them. if saying that others are my dogs then your wrong thier my friends that dont like your stupid comnts. unlike who wont make any.what can you posibly have on me that I already dont know about myself and I am not afriad of. beiseds no one here will belive you anyway.

You dont have to read this. So stop this nonsense and go hange around grandental or somthing.
9/14/2011 c1 DJ
Hey jonny glad your back.

I love how that zira has total controll of the situation.

Poor tojo and kula I would hate to in in there situation.

Oh to 5 This story is just fine. so you have no right to talk to him like that. Your a lire you know that.
9/14/2011 c1 Brasta Septim
5, you rerally need to stop this; nobody likes a troll. Nobody. And at least Johnny has help; os you can't say anything about grammar or spelling. So what's your point? Oh, right. You don't have one. Cheers!
9/14/2011 c1 5
ha me afraid of you. I know somthing you dont know about you or your dogs so you cant scare me. or shall I revil the secreat.

whats with the sentimental genral and his wife thier myltarty they have no fellings. just like nypd
9/13/2011 c1 2Simba's Hommie
Great first chapter! Why is vitani more worried about kovu than kopa? What is with simba being happy? Good job with grammar.
246 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17