for Sense and Sensibility

7/28 c49 cherryapple2008
Love the story. Can anyone tell me how James figured it out?
6/21 c23 5fancyspinner
There seems to be a revival of old HP fix as I’ve seen quite a few of them updated this year. Makes me extremely happy.
6/21 c18 fancyspinner
I am glad the stories been continue. Look forward to seeing where you take it.
6/6 c12 Nylnej
Nice to see Lord Black and Regulus confront Albus, I wish it was a bit more damage to Albus's reputation for violating a minor's privacy.
6/6 c11 Nylnej
I'm really enjoying your story, thanks for writing. It does seem odd though, how can a school headmaster legally have a DNA test done without a parents consent. Wouldn't Lord Black be all over Albus for interfering with Black family matters?
6/2 c51 185Luiz4200
Hopefully the very idea of what they'd do with Harry will scare Dumbledore into freeing Sirius.
6/2 c51 Guest
Well it was said Fleamont died of Dragon Pox in 1986/87, but he could have easily survived but maybe the House-Elves put him in a Magical Coma, per his wishes for the D.E.s to think he was dead while he healed? When he first got sick he could have wrote Gringotts with stipulation that James could become Lord Potter, touch the Potter Main/Family Vault, or do anything regarding the property until 25. Though he did approve of an heir vault with a certain amount to get him by until 25... Say the same amount as his Hogwarts school vault, since seven years at a supposedly prestigious boarding school doesn't come cheap. A responsible single person could make it last say 10-15 yrs, a married couple 8-12, a small family 4-6 while still able to have nice things.

Why bc James was VERY immature, irresponsible, and was to blind to Dumbledores games.
8/18/2021 c9 11Haku's Lover18
I do like the story and have no problems that you have adopted this story from another. The only issue I do have is that it doesn't flow well. Some words seem missing or are wrong for the area. That seems to make the story blocky. I am still enjoying it though.
6/22/2021 c4 Kronosbluehairbrush
JUST USE THE LEVITATION CHARM
6/15/2021 c2 Denice
I love this fic I have read it so many times
4/24/2021 c1 110Right What Is Wrong
James and Albus are incredible scumbags. Lily is a slightly lesser scumbag, but still a scumbag.
2/28/2021 c11 2yarnfan4life
love it please write more
1/27/2021 c1 Annabeth
From the lack of coherent sentences, to the god awful slash/mpreg it does not surprise me to see the readers are just as dumb if not more so than the author. Fan fiction can have a few gems, but more often than not it is this trash. Sadly the readers lack taste to recognize this.
10/31/2020 c20 Millie072
Lockhart seems to be more intelligent and less self-involved than canon. That's a surprise. Is he a pedophile? There seem to be hints. It would be a perfect way to eject him from the school. Hector can't be as thick as he appears, can he? He and Ron are a perfect match, both expecting the world to be handed to them on golden platters. Does stupidity rub off? Enjoying this immensely.
10/30/2020 c10 Millie072
Per your A/N. How can you believe it is not worth continuing? This is a brilliant story, not the same old BWL plot. It's a shame with nearly 2900 favs & follows there are less than a 1000 reviews. No matter how old the work is, it deserves a review. Regulus & Severus are wonderful parents. Will be very interesting to see how Remus reacts when he finds out Ryan is Harry. Thanks for allowing the mini rant.
817 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »