FanFiction.Net
for Sense and Sensibility

6/11/2023 c1 Nightstalker100
Good story and cute ending thank you for your hard work.
5/14/2023 c1 piquelmyuzk
Not worth it. It really shows it's age. And the writer is in need of a full editor.
3/26/2023 c49 Samurai Ladybug
Make up your mind... He is either 2 weeks along or 2 months, but not both! Sloppy writing!
1/15/2023 c13 Harryliada
Super
1/15/2023 c6 Harryliada
La fic a trouvé un chouette tuteur
1/15/2023 c3 Harryliada
Et bien moi je suis rudement contente que cette histoire ait été adoptée. Enfin elle sera terminée, alors merci à vous.
12/24/2022 c7 Vampireking40
Lucius Malfoy riding a ride at Disneyland would be an interesting site to see. Draco doing it with Ryan would be a normal site to see as they are kids. I of course when reading something like this picture these characters as they were play by Jason Issac, Tom. Felton and of course Daniel Ratcliffe.
12/4/2022 c4 11Haku's Lover18
I’ve read this story once before, but I’m not sure if I reviewed. As such, I’m glad the original author allowed you to adopt this story. You’ve done a wonderful job of making it your own. Thank you for continuing the story and finishing it. I look forward to your other works as well.
11/27/2022 c14 1Darknessdawns
So far I'm unsure what to think of this piece. I really dislike how Harry/Orion's family is lying to him about his own family. I can understand that at this point he would be very hurt to learn the truth, but things just keep getting compounded. They should have told him the truth from the beginning and trained him in Occlumency to keep his secrets. As it is, I'm still curious so will continue reading.
9/18/2022 c51 Guest
Me gustó, aunque me quedan muchas dudas, como, que paso con Peter Petigrew?, La verdad es que me hubiera gustado que Harry supiera quienes fueron sus verdaderos padres, se que lo habría tomado bien (lo hizo con los Crum). Me gustó el trio
8/18/2022 c2 NIKITADBON
Harry Orion
8/18/2022 c1 NIKITADBON
Gran primer capítulo
7/28/2022 c49 cherryapple2008
Love the story. Can anyone tell me how James figured it out?
6/21/2022 c23 5fancyspinner
There seems to be a revival of old HP fix as I’ve seen quite a few of them updated this year. Makes me extremely happy.
6/21/2022 c18 fancyspinner
I am glad the stories been continue. Look forward to seeing where you take it.
829 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »