for Apocalypse

4/9 c2 NightmareKnight1
Interesting concept, but doubtful it will go anywhere considering it took nine years just to get a second chapter. That and the absolute lack of pacing near the second half of this one.
9/4/2020 c2 22Byakugan789
Mrs Kugi is cheating on you dude.

Also, If Ranma doesnt get free of that chip, this story's a wash.
9/3/2020 c2 Ramos
Please, for everything that is more sacred, don't make us wait too long for the next chapters. If it's not too much trouble, kill Alice, that's an insult to the Resident Evil franchise. The film franchise is a bitter pill that is difficult to swallow.
8/30/2020 c2 Warehouse1
*Looks at publish date* WOW has it been that long! Glad to see this updated! :D
8/30/2020 c2 46Hikari Nova
gonna be interesting when ranma regains his/her own wits about themselves again XD
9/3/2018 c1 Hikari Nova
revive and update this please it's really interesting
3/22/2013 c1 kajoshin
this looks to be worth reading but i wish there were more of it.
it barely scratches the surface of what it can be.
please update soon.
5/23/2012 c1 Wordlurker
Well, ouch. Whatever Umbrella employees that are in Raccoon City better hope they ain't nearby when Ranma gets loose... Ki projection and superhuman physical abilities and then you add the T-virus (or a variant of it) on top of that? Ranma will definitely sour SOMEONE'S day. All those other virus freaks will pale in comparison...

This is the first time I've read a Ranma/Resident Evil cross. It's off to a good start, if I may say so. Keep it up!
3/20/2012 c1 22Byakugan789
Nice. Not how I'd have done it, but it appears to be relativly well written and somthing I'd take the time to continue reading. Interested in seeing updates soon. Out of curiosity, what's your justification for Ranma surviving? His/her comic chi healing talent or the rare random ass genes that saved alice? And will s/he have alice's powers in addition to his/her manga/anime abilities, will they be replaced movie 2 and 3's opening powers or somthing else?
11/3/2011 c2 2Anthony1l
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
10/30/2011 c2 shadowbndg
I'm guessing English isn't your first language? I would suggest a pre-reader in order to avoid the most obvious of your run-on sentences and capitalization issues.
10/30/2011 c2 39Maltrazz
Great story, I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Maltrazz
10/30/2011 c1 Maltrazz
Great start! I can understand not adding most of the Ranma 1/2 characters. How would they get there? However, it would not be unreasonable to add Ryoga since he gets lost so much.

Moving on to the next chapter,

Maltrazz
10/30/2011 c2 3tuatara
Good to see more of this!

Few things:

First, odd but interesting breakfast choices. ^_^

Second, I would have thought they'd keep the cover going in order to keep Genma from getting worried/suspicious.

Third, did they have a back-up plan for getting Ranma if she didn't agree to go to America? Try and take her by force?

Fourth, so the virus isn't interfering with the curse at all, right? Do all of its effects carry over to her male form?

Nice work, my friend. I definitely look forward to seeing how this develops!
10/7/2011 c1 6ranma-saotome-cursed-fighter
a interesting crossover. I will look forward to reading it since its the only one i see that in English.
19 Page 1 2 Next »