FanFiction.Net
for The Purest of Nights

11/29/2016 c1 4iram0123
Honestly, I love your OC and you've got Masamune's character perfectly in your grasp. The story is already very interesting and funny and I hope that you can continue it soon.
6/9/2014 c1 YoukoTamakoHime
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! ONEGAI! It's such a good story!*bows*
3/25/2014 c1 akk99
I hope you're planning to continue this story as soon as possible, I totally loved the first chapter!
12/3/2013 c1 Shinome Akira
More please!
6/1/2013 c1 HanVanHelsing
Please update. This was really good.
4/1/2013 c1 12Avatar.NIX
Haha, Kiyoko's very cute! It's a shame that this story hasn't been updated in a while but it was entertaining nonetheless so thank you for writing it! :D
10/29/2012 c1 4UnknownReaderHasJoined
Adorable! XD I smiled and giggled all the way. This is very good! I look forward to whatever relationship you have in store for them. She seems like she'd make an excellent little sister, unless you develop her further into a more womanly type, then they'd make a humorous couple. :D Keep working on this one.
7/27/2012 c1 deer-bait
I really hope you carry this on orz it's a really good story and I'm pretty desperate to find out who Hachi is!
7/14/2012 c1 7levile
Update ASAP pleaaassee
3/26/2012 c1 2Gekkou no Netsu
This seems interesting! d(^_^o) Where in the storyline is this happening?
3/20/2012 c1 A Deathless Song
This was adorable, and Kiyoko is such a sweet character. I hope you continue this, it'll be interesting to see where it goes. n_n
3/11/2012 c1 Blacktiger93
I really like this story, you should really update again soon!
10/31/2011 c1 xxkurofishy
loved it ^^ cant wait till the next chapter :D
10/1/2011 c1 yeeeeeeeeet
I like the interaction between Masamune and Kiyoko! I can't wait to read more! Update soon!
10/1/2011 c1 3C0smic
OMFG! THIS STORY IS SO EFFING AMAZING! PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THEIR RELATIONSHIP SIMPLY PLATONIC.

It's cute. The wolf falling for the lamb. Please make this a full fledged MasamunexOC! PLEASE!

btw Masamune was in character :)
18 Page 1 2 Next »