for Fever Meme Frenzy, Gen

6/16/2013 c1 24Singstar4
I love sick!Dean stories! I think that they should make an episode of supernatural were dean actually gets a cold or something. I think it would be really funny to watch Jensen acting sick:D
9/22/2011 c1 365SupernaturallyEgocentric
Very good story. Love how you did RoboSam, how he's not being a dick, just totally clueless. Well done.
9/16/2011 c1 15Liafrombrazil
You're such a brave girl. I couldn't write a story where Sam doesn't care about Dean when he's in need in a million years. Also, I can't understand what the producers were thinking when they got that absurd idea. But. I really liked Castiel taking care of Dean, especially because he's kind of a creature without some important feelings too and still he cares. I love unconscious Dean praying to Castiel and rolling towards him; maybe he feels, in his sleep, he can't trust his Sam anymore. And I loved practical Sam's POV about migraines and how you explained why it was so hard to Sam to try to balance logic and memories. I thought a lot of the ending where Sam tucks the blankets up to Dean's chin and calls him "bro". Did he decide to act based on his memories and "logically" found a way to provide comfort to his brother, or was he up to no good in the future? Anyway...the awesome image that I'm keeping is Castiel feeding Dean some soup. I loved that.

"I'll sneeze you" Great title, by the way. I don't think anybody can resist to Sam pretending he's not worried and being ironic to make Dean confesse he's sick. This one is my favorite for the plot. Dean's not dying but it's not just a simple cold. He probably feels bad and his body aches and Sam can see that but he knows it's useless to fight against his mule-brother. And aaalll the sneezes. :) Waking him up to work was a brilliant idea and "Say it" sounded so pleasantly good brothers-like. But the thermometer-rocket revenge was just all kind of perfection. I love it.

The last one was my favorite of all, for the funny parts (yes, Dean, I bet you looked hungry. And adorable.), touches, the perfect doses of dizziness. I loved the idea of getting as many cursed fever days as the French fries he "intecepted". And, oh my, what was that scene in the cereal aisle? I LOVED that. Serious love. I've had fantasized about that already. I'm saving that in my mind besides "Sam lies down beside him, drapes a gentle arm across his chest." I love fever memes that inspire you to write like this. Thank you!
9/14/2011 c1 116LaedieDuske
Aw, poor sneezy, feverish, stubborn boy! You've been busy! I have the same reaction to robo!Sam as I always do - but I love the migraine/temple rubbing image. I'm on day 4 of a migraine and oh boy would I love to have my own Dean to rub my temples. Love these, off to read the other ones!