for Camp Cramp

9/5 c3 cookienerd
This is really good! I hope you continue it
9/16/2019 c3 Jackal
Awww man, want more...!
9/1/2019 c3 88MadnessJones
I’m glad I found this story, because this is pretty good so far. I like the intrigue of Zim’s odd behavior, as well as the humor. I laughed way harder than I should have when Melvin overheard Dib talking about butt probes. LOL! If you don’t remember where you were going, then maybe take the story in a new direction. Or if you don’t care about this story anymore it’s okay. I’m just glad you wrote this far, because you did a good job :)
2/28/2019 c3 2Megxolotl
I don't even have antennae, yet they are throbbing in sympathy. Man, you are good at writing!
2/28/2019 c3 Megxolotl
Poor Melvin.
Also, I don't even have antennae, yet they throbbed in sympathy (and for giving me phantom pain, one's writing must be truly something)
2/28/2019 c2 Megxolotl
Y' know, I wonder how come they have not been mobbed by their classmates yet
1/3/2019 c3 Tigersfury
Hey, good to see this story updated again! You still got it for this story with the way it’s going!
10/16/2018 c3 Kuriri
I missed this story the first time around, but I'm glad to have found 's delightful. I hope you decide to continue this story; even if you aren't sure where you originally planned to take it, with the way things have been set up thus far and the different scenarios that can pop up this story has a lot of potential to be something really fun and charming and I'm looking forward to see how it turns out
9/30/2018 c3 4Magic Cabbage
Interesting. I haven't been into IZ for a while, but I actually enjoyed this chapter. You might've just pulled me back into the IZ fandom lol.
I liked how Zim had no idea what a butt probe was lmao, and Dib feeling bad about hurting Zim was cute.
Great chapter! :)
9/27/2018 c3 45Vampire Tails
Oh my gosh, this story is awesome! I hope you continue it!
9/24/2018 c3 Guest
Yo it’s been like 7 years and I totally forgot about this fic but now, after reading the new chapter I feel rejuvenated. Keep up the good work
9/23/2018 c3 1Rocky Rooster
Glad you decided to come back to this story, I hope you decide to continue it!
9/20/2018 c3 69HeCallsMeHisChild
OH MY WORD I REMEMBER THIS FIC FROM MY EARLY DAYS I'm so impressed that you came back to give it another go at continuing this. I wish you the best of luck with writing, she is a fickle muse. Lovely chapter!
5/19/2017 c2 Zela Night
This was going somewhere, I don't know where, but it was going somewhere.
Please continue this story!
I adore this fic!
It is so well written and interesting!
4/3/2017 c2 Jood