for Happiness Continuing

5/19/2012 c1 19Lady Phoenix Fire Rose
This was so funny. I enjoyed reading it. :D
9/17/2011 c1 jaergkeagk
A bit confusing but understandable after a few reads. You did a really good job with the writing, the story just went a little fast. I can definitely see you doing ten times better in the future :D

On that note, I would like to refer you to a creative roleplaying site called Rocky Mountain International (www. rmimagic .com). From this story it looks like you'd fit in wonderfully with the other creative writers there, and I think they need a staff member right now too. You should definitely take a look. :)

And PM me if you have any questions. I can delightedly tell you that my character's name is Nicols, and that it has so far been a great experience for me!
9/16/2011 c1 5CrazyWildandProud
You would write something like this. Al though why is Ginny 'aghast' (surprised or taken back) that James was rude to Rita? Shouldn't she be happy? Bye frannie!
9/15/2011 c1 Lady of York
That was heartwarming and adorable. I LOVED IT.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, I did think it was a little too short. Please write longer stories in the future. I'll be sure to read them. Just send me a PM when you do.

Because if you can make such a humorous and sweet story out of 300 words, I definitely want to read your longer ones.