for Memories Fragments

9/8/2016 c2 Ekatos
Fascinante historia
6/14/2013 c2 Rozeo
I really like it!Please update! I so love all27 especially R27!
4/10/2013 c1 Guest
That was awsome I like the ending and the slight different in character change when conello( sorry if I spelled it wrong) was around tsuna too long
8/23/2012 c2 sleepdeprived91
is this on hiatus?
7/11/2012 c2 PurpleSong
PLEASE UPDATE! m(._.)m
2/14/2012 c2 2Radiant World
I really want to know what will happen next. I love how Colonello treats Tsuna and how Reborn acts seeing people get close to the sweet tunafish. I can't wait for more.
1/30/2012 c2 5Ayz283
Please update. I wanna read more. I found it quite nice.
1/1/2012 c2 6Crimefire
Fascinating! Can't wait to find out what happens!
12/28/2011 c2 11SwallowtailSoul4evr
Hehe! This is interesting? So does this mean that reborn and Tsu-chan will be together? Or is colonello gonna intervene? Cuz I couldn't really tell whether he and lal were together or not. good luck with your next update! ^^
12/18/2011 c2 18LuxeriaMyst
Great story, kora! I'll be looking for more of this, kora! *wink* ;)
12/11/2011 c2 21ezcap1st
Very interesting... So the arcobaleno are introduced first. Seems like vongola has pretty much been taken down. Just to clarity, tsuna and hibari are their younger selves and this is happening in ten years later world? All the characters also had their memories modified, with tsuna being the one who can trigger their memories? Those mysterious voices... I wonder who they are! So mysterious! Can't wait for the next chapter~
12/1/2011 c1 8Koyuki11
I love this story! It deserves to have more reviews. Not only that but you inspired me to write a story for KHR.
11/15/2011 c2 2SushiLoverForLife
I'm so excited for the next chapter! I really like the idea of Tsuna remembering his past in his dreams :) Please update soon
11/8/2011 c2 I am a sloth
oh, usually I'd never see an arcobaleno and Tsuna related story and together. xD definitely worth a read!

hugs, you gotta love em.
10/4/2011 c2 1Reiu4h
heh? i dunt really get it. so everyone lost their memories or just tsuna or is it something else?

update soon