for Tardis? Spring Awakening and Doctor Who Oneshot

6/23/2019 c1 Guest
If 55 years of Doctor Who has taught us anything it's that the Doctor should never be believed, listened to or trusted. To start with we've always been lied to about the Doctor's name. Even though we've never once been told that the Doctor's real name is actually the Doctor.
1/14/2019 c1 Guest
This doesn't just say that the Doctor can't be trusted. It also says that anyone's who's intelligent does not. True?
1/13/2019 c1 Guest
The most important part of being a companion-knowing that everything the Doctor says is a lie, because you haven't been told the Doctor's real name, and not believing anything the Doctor says. In Doctor Who how far does that get you?
1/13/2019 c1 Guest
If anyone in Doctor Who says to the Doctor, "why should I believe you?" what happens to them?
1/12/2019 c1 Guest
Because you haven't been told the Doctor's real name, you've been lied to. In over 55 years, Doctor Who has never said that.
1/6/2019 c1 Mark
When I was watching Doctor Who during the eighties, whether or not the Doctor told the truth was never in question. Now, according to the internet, it's to be taken as read that the Doctor tells lies.
1/4/2019 c1 Mark
The internet says things like "nothing the Doctor says can be trusted" and holds that everything the Doctor says is a lie, and anyone really intelligent doesn't listen. In Doctor Who itself, where that get you?
1/2/2019 c1 jaconda
In Doctor Who, you don't get very far NOT trusting the Doctor.
1/1/2019 c1 Mark
Has anyone in Doctor Who ever said that? That because they haven't been told the Doctor's real name, they've been lied to, and can't trust anything the Doctor tells them?
12/30/2018 c1 jaconda
Why do fanfics call the Doctor a liar who can't be believed or trusted just because he doesn't say his real name? As the Doctor said in Twice Upon A Time, "no one would understand it anyway."
9/22/2017 c1 hannahrose424