for I'll Love You Forever

Oh... Oh Shintani...
6/1/2014 c1 Guest
Aww... that was so cute
5/10/2014 c1 1DragonsAndOwls437
It's really sweet :') gives a bittersweet feeling to me, reading this... I loved it ;)
3/17/2014 c1 ILuvANIMEandMANGA
OMG
I'm so sad :'(
2/26/2014 c1 1Haaruuhii
Oh boy, I can't believe this is the ONLY ONE hinata/misaki fanfic on the site. I. Can't. Believe. It! But anyway it was just the cutest! I enjoyed it a lot! And I have to agree with you, Hinata is way better than Usui, he's just a lively boy that makes me wanna cuddle him!
8/30/2013 c1 Guest
I LOVE THIS COUPLE! They have to pay more attention to Hinata. SPOILER
He even cried, that was so sad :,(
7/19/2013 c1 1FandomGeekFan
there should be more romance storys with these two!
4/16/2013 c1 DarkSun24
WHY ARE THERE NO HINATAXMISAKI STORIES!? T_T. I seriously thought there would be other fans. I mean, Usui is ok, but he's just too damn perfect. Hinata however actually shows his flaws and is just so adorably cute I could just hug him! Loved your fic. People, pls pls PLS! WRITE MORE FICS OF THIS PAIRING!
3/24/2013 c1 Guest
This is adorable! SHINTANI IS ADORABLE! I completely agree with you he is much more sweeter, cuter, nicer and better! There should be more flics about him! I love him and this fix made me go all fluttery and I am delighted tht I had the opportunity to read this! Love it!
11/15/2012 c1 anonymous
Wow. I hate it when fics make me cry. I guess this means I should hate this(; Naw, tho I do ship UsuixMisaki, I always felt for Shintani just because I could relate to him more than UsuixMisaki. Not enough ppl have writen for them. This is amazing. Thank you.
6/22/2012 c1 Nagato
OMG! I love this fic,thx for writing this,i hope there is more fic about Hinata x Misaki...'cause..well, i didn't really like usui..(no offense)
6/16/2012 c1 Secret Mind
Awwwwwwwzzzz! Every time I see shintani I just wanna hug him and cry and hug him some more unroll he laughs and feels better. Hang in there You-kun! We lervs you! *hugs*
6/9/2012 c1 Suki
Love this 3 there definitely needs to be more HinataxMisaki out there. I'll see if I can work on that :D

I love this so much, it captures Hinata's point of view and emotions perfectly. Excellent job.
4/18/2012 c1 3Lemonsnaps
This is awesome. Shintani is an awesome character, and seeing him sad makes me shed a tear since he's so sweet. :)
1/8/2012 c1 7crimsonkira
*cries* This just reminds me even more about why I went looking for Hina/Misa! It was a bit sad for me, because I really l like Hinata as a character; he's so sweet and cute that it's a bit depressing when Misaki ends up with Takumi. (I'm a big fan of Taku/Misa but still...) *cries even more*
20 Page 1 2 Next »