for Asteria Nightmare

11/30/2020 c1 Akmalia
Im just in first chapter but this already good. I love Nami that manipulative and greedy LOL. her keep fixing her sentence is so funny
8/19/2020 c20 Shadow22739
I loved it! Omg it was so exciting, and the creatures sounded so scary!
7/17/2020 c20 Kitakana
This is very thought-provoking. I was draw up into this world and kept engaged, even now I will think back on this. Thank you for writing such a dark and thrilling story and for sharing it.
6/1/2020 c8 Mono
Well the stealing dreams part wasn’t surprising, but I’m pretty sure I figured out why only one of Zoro’s swords worked, why Brook’s music was effective, and why the Sunny hurt the nightmares. Because they’re all specifically tied to their dreams. At least, I’m certain that’s why specifically Kuina’s sword (Ware Ichimonji, was it called?) worked. Admittedly I’m still new to One Piece and haven’t reached Franky or Brook. Yes it makes no sense but I wanted to read fanfics, okay?
5/29/2020 c20 1AppleMarineXX
I ran into this fic off of tvtropes, and man, this has been a blast to read. Crisp writing, accurate characterizations, and gripping suspense made this a wonderful journey from start to end.
5/22/2020 c7 4chibi oniyuri
Ah-ha! The ship is Franky's dream, and the Wado Ichimonji is the representation of Zoro's dream. I'd been wondering about the sword, but seeing it again after the Nightmares attacked the Sunny confirms it.

So, there's Brook to stun them with music, and Franky and Chopper to whack them with boards... maybe Usopp acting as a brave warrior of the sea can damage them too, but I don't see how making a map of the world or finding All Blue is going to help. Unless Sanji can hit them with any old fish, and Nami can roll up a map and swat Nightmares like a rolled up newspaper to flies?
5/22/2020 c4 chibi oniyuri
Again, I don't have anything to comment about in your writing, simply because it draws me in. No grammar mistakes, no mischaracterization of the crew members. The plot is engaging and slowly unfurling.

This is, yet again, aimed at the characters. Considering how much they have a Dream that drives them, it's utterly annoying that they limit themselves to the meaning of the thing you do when you're sleeping. Robin even had a clue, with the word's elevation in comparison to normal dialects. I get it; don't jump to conclusions as a scientist because that skews the research you perform. I get it. I swear I do. But it's one of those situations where you figure it out before the characters and you want to crack heads because if even I, the person who likes to experience where a story is going without overthinking it, can figure this out, it shouldn't be that difficult for some of the best minds on the crew to do it either.

But maybe I've been reading too many stories about their Dreams recently, so the connection was easier to make for me.
3/5/2020 c1 2livinganime14
WHY DID I NOT NOTICE THIS STORY BUT OTHER ONES?!
2/12/2020 c20 5Lady Shadowfire
Absolutely fantastic story. The visualisation and graphic description throughout the whole thing was wonderful, I was clearly imaging each type of Nightmare as you described the. And I love how you write the Straw Hats. You capture their personalities perfectly. Fantastic!
7/11/2019 c1 1Chirgo
It's really original and inspiring, especially with The Queen. And i really amazed on how vividly you describe about each emotions of Strawhat crews. Great work!
6/7/2019 c20 Guest
Amazing, beautiful story
2/17/2019 c20 44Moonlight Blue Rose
First of all, this fic is the only one I love and like the plot of so much that I genuinely want it to be in the manga. It's beautiful. It's twisted. It's soft and powerful at the same time. It's so real and the characters' personality are spot on.
You created the legends, the island, the Nightmares and the whole history, the origin of it all. And I love it. Everything is detailed, you have a really good plot and it was easy to feel how stressed everyone was, how scared they were or how relieved they were when everything was over and they were still alive with dreams intact.
And the reason for the begining of this nightmare. Don't get me started. I read this story two times and yesterday night I was finishing it and on this last chapter I just made myself some hot cocoa and listened to a creepy song. It was perfect. With every word of Rezzik Nazuul I grew more scared and more scared for him and the others citizens. They had done nothing wrong and yet the World Government (probably) comes again and destroys everything. It's really sad ,when you think of it, that the humans' greed could destroy even the most beautiful of things.
And my favourite thing in this story was the history of the island in this last chapter. Out new history teacher just explains and tells stories in a way that it just makes you fall in love with the history. But, of course, I really like the way the characters interact, how every part of the story falls into place with their personalities. Thank you sooo much for creating this story and posting it.
2/3/2019 c20 magykalheart
Excellent plot and world building. Loved how well the crew worked together. Thank you for writing this, I could not stop reading.
11/25/2018 c2 randumgirl
omggg things are gettingg good. I just cant imagine a loud shriek from Luffy lol im really trying but i just cant seem to imagine how he would sound!
11/19/2018 c20 17peacelight24
God I love your fics. They're all amazing. This is probably my favorite nakamaship, canon-style adventure story I've read on . The only real competition is your own stories, so really I'm just. Gah. It's so good.

I love how you write Nami. Greedy but with a heart of gold. She's perfect, I adore her, I adore the way you write the crew, I adore you, and I desperately want to read your next One Piece story.

So, yes. I love your story. I love all your stories, because you're a brilliant writer. Glad we've cleared this up.
612 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »