for Modern Major Mary Sue

1/17/2018 c1 PBIceCream
Bwa ha ha ha! Oh, isn't this the truth? Unfortunately, people seem to be embracing Mary Sue's these days. To each their own, I guess...

Absolutely brilliant, thank you!
11/21/2016 c1 Guest
You've nailed Mary Sue-ness, and this song is a great vehicle for your theme and your humorous treatment of it.

The lyric doesn't scan, though. The number of syllables in a line doesn't always line up with the original, and the accents often fall on the wrong syllable. A little tweaking of the sentence structure would set it right and make it eminently singable.
7/8/2016 c1 18ErinMilne
Not exactly following the model of the original, but a good laugh nonetheless. I will keep this in mind when creating new characters. Tarantara from... what is it, the third Sergeant to review this?!
6/9/2015 c1 zeebazeebaeata.ellac
I love this! I'm a huge fan of this operetta. This would make my voice teacher laugh so hard. :)
3/18/2014 c1 teeth8904
OMFG THAT IS SO AMAZING. IM DOING THIS OPPERETTA RIGHT NOW AND JUST OMG.
1/25/2014 c1 11A Lyrical Dreamer
Hilariously Brilliant!
12/10/2012 c1 6Serpina Silver Tongue
Nice Sue parody. Amusing. Love Pirates of Penzance.
10/10/2012 c1 16HSGisME123
I would have sung along, but I was laughing too hard.

You deserve a hi-five, a major applause (possibly with standing ovation), and *checks pocket* I don't have five dollars, but have a dollar and... twenty seven cents in change!

You are brilliant, and a genius for writing this. Also, for the bravery it took to write this.
4/8/2012 c1 Mrs.Potter1989
I love your story it was so well great

Love,Mrs.Potter1989
3/26/2012 c1 2StarkidWolf
This is hilarious!

I just starred in my school's performance of Pirates of Penzance Junior, and I am astonished to see that yours is the only pirates of penzance story I have ever read.

The Seargeant gives a hats off to you! *Tarantara*
3/22/2012 c1 6FeelingCrossToday
You might as well stick a stamp on me and mail me to Ecuador! Genius! This is great, thanks. This song lends itself so well to Mary Sues. And, for the record, I did manage to sing it all the way through xD
12/15/2011 c1 8mrslukecastellan
My school is actually doing The Pirates of Penzance right now, and I actually started singing this instead of the real words! NO JOKE! I got addicted. Fabulous! I loved this.
11/13/2011 c1 10JenJo
lol.

wow, you captured the essence of a mary sue.

and had me reading it in time with the song.

wow, well done
10/19/2011 c1 vengegates
This is actually quiet brill-i-ant! I tried singing along but i got tongue tied :s... Excellent :)
10/5/2011 c1 11Jaeme
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I LOVE IT! I laughed so hard coz we did this musical last year and I was the Sergent and it was funny and fun :P

The Jazzmeister XD