for Spoke: The Aftermath Of Speak

5/29/2014 c1 8catauragay
Ooh, Melinda and David are an item...
2/4/2014 c14 ann-marie
keep writeing your really good
4/1/2013 c14 kellyrodynm
laptop? blackberry? yahoo? come on did you even read the book? cheek the date! that stuff shouldn't be in the story. and you don't do her personality right, she's super annoying.
11/28/2012 c14 4TheDarkDreamerSmiles
Haiiiii! See? I told you I'd review, lol anyway! I really love how the story is going and I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm really busy at the moment so I'm not able to give the longest review but I will next chapter!
9/11/2012 c14 Xc3rl
THAT WAS SO EFFIN CUTE!

*regains composure*

I seriously, loved this! It was so cute. And I gotta say I was worried for a moment. The memory of IT... *shudders* Anyway this was a great fic! Hell yes! It gave me some inspiration on a Speak fic I've been working on for the past week also.

Again, love it! Fantastic job. I had actually read this earlier but I was doing homework also so yeah. Once a again, fantastic fic.
9/9/2012 c14 4Sky Chocoluv
AWSOME!
8/28/2012 c14 Dayanna.CaHill-Fray-Chase
Love your story:) its original and seems exactly how the author would have continued it:)
7/24/2012 c14 BOOKi
I absolutely love this story and can't wait for the next!
UPDATE!
6/13/2012 c13 1HBomblover24
this is without a doubt my favorite chapter!1 its so unbelievably sweet and cute 3 you definitely have a talent for writing the good stuff :)
3/20/2012 c14 34Aurora Borealis 97
Hi! Ok, so I loved the plotline of this. However, I thought it was a bit abrupt when you switched events - like you wrote a bunch of scenes and strung them together. Basically, the scenes are excellent. The transitions - not so much. Don't have much to say on characterization though. Bye!
10/19/2011 c14 32StupidityNowOffersWisdom
Beautifully written.

~nori
9/17/2011 c14 73FEARLESS MASTER
This chapter was totally SWEET! Lovely work Marie.