for Miracles

1/6/2017 c1 1ROMITRI TOGETHER FOREVER
Loved this one too.
12/28/2016 c1 Guest
Thank you for a very nice story.
8/15/2015 c1 Guest
this is amazing ... thanku
12/26/2011 c1 6kc256
This is amazing! This is a great look into Rosalie's head! I love it! I can tell you are a great writer (and I've always envied people who have written 50+ stories on fanfiction). Nice job!
11/28/2011 c1 4elizabethan
Great job of getting inside Rosalie's head.
9/18/2011 c1 15callistana
Oh, I love this. I've never read a telling of this scene before which seems strange now that I think about it, because it's the obvious choice for a missing moment! But anyway, I love your characterisation of Rosalie and the little details like Rosalie thinking of the child in the same way that Bella did before the birth. I liked the final line too. Good to see a story from you! :)
9/18/2011 c1 4BernieR
Wow! It's so great to see into rose's mind, especially during this moment.

You have such a knack of getting into these character's heads and know exactly what is going through there minds!

You amaze me with your rock star writing skills girly. I feel jealous because of my measly mediocre skills, lol!
9/18/2011 c1 3booooookworm
Amazing! You got Rosalie's character perfectly, as if you're Stephenie Meyer herself. You captured Rosalie's vain and selfish side and the side that wants is warming up to Bella and wants to become another perfectly. A very good balance.

Maybe you could write this same scene in Edward's point of view next?
9/17/2011 c1 11solemnly.swears
WOW! This was amazing! Awesome insight to Rosalie's feelings and thoughts :)
9/17/2011 c1 llippert1000
Ah, I love the way you write Rosalie.
9/17/2011 c1 laurafc1107
Oh, I like to read missing moment from the books and I really enjoyed reading this Rosalie pov. Thanks for writing it!
9/17/2011 c1 37Mizra
I can't believe you wrote a story about this... and from Rosalie's POV. I have to say very well done and great work for this missing moment. I know how to you feel about this book, so you did a great job getting the tone right for this!
9/17/2011 c1 Ksenia